How long to wear a silicone cock ring?

We ordered my boyfriend a silicone cock ring and wondering how long he can wear it for? We are going out for a few drinks later and tomorrow so thought it would be exciting for him to wear it and I could put my love eggs in. It's quite soft and flexible so hopefully doesn't cut his circulation off!

For blood restricting items, no more than 30 mins is the recommended time. There is a YouTube video with Jess from Lovehoney in which she talks about it.

silicon may be a bit more forgiving than steel so the timeframe may be +/- a bit.

I guess it depends a bit on how constricting it is. I tend to go quite a different colour (red/purple) when I have mine on, so I would be hesitant to wear it longer.

try it around the house first I guess and go from there

Senator wrote:

try it around the house first I guess and go from there

He is trying that tonight in the house as I'm typing. Will see how long lasts!

Hi Steph&Mike how has it gone with the cock ring and egg.

It depends how tight and constricting it is. If it restricts blood flow as it’s supposed to do then no more than thirty minutes without a break. It’s a shame that there aren’t more options for remote penis fun for men.

Dickiebird wrote:

Hi Steph&Mike how has it gone with the cock ring and egg.

It's gone well, I can wear my love eggs a couple of hours no problem. His cock ring is really stretchy so he's been able to wear it for an hour or so. We live really close to the local pub so we have tried wearing them there which is exciting and a turn on.