Noisy or quiet?

I tend to be quite noisy during sex, and my husband is always telling me to be quiet so the kids won't hear. Hubby on the other hand is almost totally silent and often its hard to know precisely when he has come, which I do find a bit frustrating at times. Any tips or suggestions to get him to be more vocal ? The sex is always great and its not that he doesn't enjoy it coz I know he does but I just wish he would be a bit more forthcoming with his enjoyment of it! Is it just me that's gets more turned on with a noisy partner?

You're certainly not the only one!

I love to hear my girlfriend be vocal during sex, especially with dirty talk, it just drives me wild. I'm not generally as vocal as I could be, I usually come out a bit at the end of a good shag because I have highly pleasurable orgasms.

It depends a lot on the person, in the end. You could probably bring it up in a different topic on sex and just guide him towards it, off-hand like.

Love love to be vocal and have hand placed over my mouth. I love dirty talk, but my oh doesn't really do it.

in think about possible sexting might help? Xx

I know your feeling exactly!
I'm quite vocal as well whereas the OH, even when he does moan, is still very quiet and it makes me quite embarrassed and I feel like I'm not pleasuring him enough.
But everyone is different, just because they don't make noise doesn't mean they're not enjoying it. Sometimes it just means they're concentrating on the feeling.

Both of us are quiet we've never been noisey during sex I guess because we were both virgins when we met and always had to be quiet as we both lived at home so only time we had was late at night or out in the car in car parks. The only time I really make a noise is when I cum myself with a loadish groan.

When we were dating we used to go swimming a lot and made use of a family changing room that had a free standing baby change unit in it and we would often have sex in the changing room and maybe because of the height she used to bit a towel to keep the noise down.

pete_perv wrote:

Both of us are quiet we've never been noisey during sex I guess because we were both virgins when we met and always had to be quiet as we both lived at home so only time we had was late at night or out in the car in car parks. The only time I really make a noise is when I cum myself with a loadish groan.

When we were dating we used to go swimming a lot and made use of a family changing room that had a free standing baby change unit in it and we would often have sex in the changing room and maybe because of the height she used to bit a towel to keep the noise down.

Hey Pete - just to let you know that you can't have a graphic avatar on here Hun - you will have to change it for something slightly more covered. When you get a chance have a read through the forum rules :) x

It might be he's not letting fully loose with his voice because he knows the children might hear!

I'm always pretty vocal, even when I know I can be heard, I can't stop myself, it turns me on even more hearing myself moan! Saying that, I've found without encouragement a few guys have been pretty quiet unless I encourage them to get vocal! And yes like ShannonMarlene says, its probably partly due to concentration!

I wish my wife was a bit more vocal, would let me know what's good or not.

Frustrates me not knowing. She says she's satisfied but would be good to know.

Putting pressure on someone to be loud, really kills the mood though

Yeah, people are either vocal or they're not; though it may be a disappointment if they're not, or you're more likely to worry that you're doing something wrong, people can't really help it.

For example, I used to find that any noise I made when masturbating would almost instantly turn me off and I would just lose any build up to an orgasm. :/

I think the reason that's not the case anymore is my partner - I find it hard to keep quiet when I'm with him, and he always tells me how I make exquisite noises, etc. And it turns him on. Which I find a turn on, and so I don't mind the noises I make anymore.

I do try to muffle them by biting my hand or something that's close to hand, at least. The other way to do it, of course, is to kiss my partner but that's not always possible.

Though one bad thing about the fact I find it hard to keep quiet when I'm with him is that his flatmate heard me not too long ago, which was a wee bit embarrassing. orz

My partner is rather quiet himself, so I love it whenever there's a groan or a gasp that he can't contain - I find that a massive turn on.

Even when the house has been empty we are still quiet with each other. When has been vocal in encouraging me to cum I start to find it a turn off.

I am so loud. Unfortunately the other day I popped to the loo afterwards and our 3 year old was awake and looking up at room. He asked why I was shouting? I couldn't think of anything else other than I was having a nightmare, so now I have to be more quiet. I don't like it much..... X

We *try* to be quite but... the kids definetly hear us.
We are still exploring ways to fix this but no working solutions just yet.

We were also each others firsts and started quite but made it a point to relax and "let it happen" and the results were increased communications and over all noise.

The thing we did was start asking a lot of questions during sex. Playfully (not interigation):
Do you like... this
is THIS or THAT better
it does add to the affect if the other is strapped down LOL

Always been quiet never been vocal

i find i automatically adjust how loud i am depending on how empty the house is if there's no one around to hear or disturb i can and will be as loud as i can manage at the time. if there is which is a lot i'm quiet

I'm reasonably quiet when people are in, I can get reaaally loud when we have a free house. As for my boyfriend, he doesn't make any noise but he always tells me when he's going to cum, his breathing also gets a lot heavier so it's quite obvious when he's coming. I've never really thought of boys to make noise, If thats what you want though you could just mention it to him, and if you're bothered about him coming without warning you could ask him to tell you when he is or to ask you if he can at that point, my boyfriend usually likes to make me cum a few times so he almost always asks before he cums

i am noisy

cant help it.

Both fairly noisy, volume depends on how close the kids are

I am very noisy and I wouldn't change it for anything. I love it when guys are noisy to but for some reason they choose to stay silent.

My OH can be noisy and I love it!