How many Cd's can you hang on your nipples??

None, mine are inverted most of the time. I guess if they dopopout, perhaps I'll be able to hang 1 CD on each nipple as they're rather small

I clicked her here thinking this must be some UK thing lost in translation lol nope.

Cant stop laughing.

Vanessa8 wrote:

I clicked her here thinking this must be some UK thing lost in translation lol nope.

Cant stop laughing.

I'm with you Vanessa, it must be a UK thing.

cant say I ever tried but I do love putting coconut ring biscuits on them and letting hubbie eat them off

Cant stop laughing.

I thought it was going to be a joke with a punchline! I've never heard of anyone doing this before but I don't think my nipples stick out enough to try it haha

Curiosity got the better of me... 😂 I managed four if my nipples were hard and I added them quickly. I think I may have had a little help from the sloping angle of my boobs though. Is that cheating? 

This post is no longer available.

A very woeful one on my left (Blade) and worse none on my right (constantine).

Not sure if that says something about my nipples or the quality of the dvds?

2 at a push!!

Scoob wrote:

Phil42 wrote:

A very woeful one on my left (Blade) and worse none on my right (constantine).

Not sure if that says something about my nipples or the quality of the dvds?

For a second I thought you had named your nipples blade and Constantine lmfao
Lmao!!! Just read that back!!! Brilliant observation! Dvds! I swear i meant the dvds! Lol!

Pathetic zero.

4Uonly wrote:

Pathetic zero.

Give it another go led down...its gotta help ;-) lol!

When I first saw this I thought of Erin Green from Suicide Girls: The First Tour DVD. She mentioned how many CDs she could put on hers. I can't remember the number but now I'm Googling frantically because I want to know!

😂😂😂 who even thought of This?

My nips are so big i would be worried they would get stuck lol x

I thought Phil42 had named nipples too

...but for the record (ha!) I very briefly managed 3 in the left and 4 on the right

Good effort with the cd's!! Lv the new pic uploads cachaca good editing 😂😜😍