How many Cd's can you hang on your nipples??

Thank you 😘 I'm doing my best to stick to the rules, don't want to get into trouble

Curiosity has got the better of me... I thought I was going to be a big fat Zero, but I very briefly managed three on my nips (Yay!). The things we get up to in the office when the boss is out!! ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

5 while sitting and 4 standing and walking. Quite impressed lol but them hubby don't call me rocket nipples for nothing 😂🖐

Rocket nipples I like it 😂😂😂:-)

This post is no longer available.

Only 1 normal its like a jelly tot 😂😂

Cachaca wrote:

I thought Phil42 had named nipples too

Lol! I think i might start a new thread: what would you name your nipples and why? :-)

Yours will forever be known as Blade and Constantine now. I hope you didn't have any other names in mind.

Cachaca wrote:

Yours will forever be known as Blade and Constantine now. I hope you didn't have any other names in mind.

Thats awesome! My left nipple is a vampire slayer and right is wanted by the devil. I'll take that...what will you name yours? ...infact. hold that thought. Save it for the thread ;-) x

Cachaca your new pic with butterfly thong would b an awesome pic for a cd!! Hole right in the middle! 😂😜😘

😂😂 That would be amazing, I wonder if I could sell it to someone. What a claim to fame that would be!

Does it count if you glue them together?

U watch them record deal guys they will want a percentage or u!!! 😂

Cheater alert no glue we like things that slip not stick on here!! 😜

Sftm86 wrote:

Cheater alert no glue we like things that slip not stick on here!! 😜

😜 too true ;) hahaha in that case.....none lol

Tazzy84red wrote:

Only 1 normal its like a jelly tot 😂😂

Mmmmm jelly tot!!!😉

Sftm86 wrote:

U watch them record deal guys they will want a percentage or u!!! 😂

Could be fun 😉

Ye all champagne n cocaine!!! 😂😂😂😂 N next your broke and your bums getting spun all over the country!

Sftm86 wrote:

Ye all champagne n cocaine!!! 😂😂😂😂 N next your broke and your bums getting spun all over the country!

😂😂😂😂😂 That's quite an image!

Could do the same with your love heart cover up were they crotchless?? I'm deffo noticing a pattern with these pics bum model wanna b! U cracked it!! 😂😉😍😜😘