Nipples....

So I've been using my new nipple clamps which are so much better than my old ones as they have an adjustable screw and really stay on.. even after short use, my nips are now so sensitive I can feel them rubbing against my bra all day and they are constantly aroused.. I'd love to wear something on my nipples during the day under work clothes but clamps are so bulky and I don't want it to show under tight clothes. Something small and pretty but maybe screw on would be perfect. I'm now thinking whether to get nipple piercings, I don't mind it hurting while being done but am a bit scared of how long it takes to heal, and also not sure about getting my nipples out at a piercing studio. Is there anything out there I can try before going for piercing?

I'd love your advice

My wife just got her nipple pierced this week. It did not hurt anywhere near as much as she was expecting. She wanted it done for a while and I definitely wanted her to do it but she is quite shy and was scared about getting her boobs out in front of the piercer. She has pretty small nipples and she is hoping it keeps them erect or larger. In the end she just walked in and got it done like a champ! Healing says 2-6 months.

How are they feeling now bikerchris? She has my admiration!

Does it mean they can't be touched or played with until they're healed? What about swimming or going in a jacuzzi, can you do that before they're healed?

This post is no longer available.

Scoob wrote:

Maybe try putting elastic bands around them to keep them hard?Possibly not the look I wanted to achieve, but just trying out and they're standing to attention like a couple of Queens guatds

Possibly not the look I was hoping to achieve but just trying it now and they're standing to attention like a couple of Queens guards 😂 . I think for too long they may affect the circulation .Food for thought though, if they work maybe some nipple ring jewelry would be an idea...I will look!

Scoob wrote:

Maybe try putting elastic bands around them to keep them hard?

You gave me a really good idea though, have just made perfectly sized rings from that silver elastic string you get at Christmas, sounds weird but they look really pretty on, just like silver jewelry. I will order some jewelry and try this in the meantime, trying to pluck up the courage for piercing. Thanks Scoob 😊

I love nipple play, I would love to get them pierced but at 57, I don't know what the grand children would think!!!!!

paulsballs wrote:

I love nipple play, I would love to get them pierced but at 57, I don't know what the grand children would think!!!!!

Maybe they would just think you were really cool. 57... Time to do what you want 😉

I am unsure about anything to try but I do have my nipples pierced , honestly you will be fine , boobs are boobs all women have then, they see boobs daily , i have widish nipples and i did scream for both but its over in seconds lol. Mines took a whole year to heal fully.

I am unsure about swimming etc , would assume at least 8 weeks or so to avoid infection or even wait till they are fully healed , also get a sports bra or a comfy bra you can sleep in with padding as it does ease that pain as they are very sensetive and to avoid snagging. For healing I used emu oil and tea tea , worked wonders , even more so when I have a flare up now and again. xx

jodielawsonx wrote:

I am unsure about anything to try but I do have my nipples pierced , honestly you will be fine , boobs are boobs all women have then, they see boobs daily , i have widish nipples and i did scream for both but its over in seconds lol. Mines took a whole year to heal fully.

I am unsure about swimming etc , would assume at least 8 weeks or so to avoid infection or even wait till they are fully healed , also get a sports bra or a comfy bra you can sleep in with padding as it does ease that pain as they are very sensetive and to avoid snagging. For healing I used emu oil and tea tea , worked wonders , even more so when I have a flare up now and again. xx

8 weeks I can cope with bit a years healing? I really want them done though!

Yep a year for me to fully heal , a few months for the swelling to go down and about 5 months before I allowed nipple play of any kind , everyones different tho, your nipples are always changing as in going hard to soft so your piercing is not getting a chance to heal properly , hence the slow healing process , if you get what I mean? xx

jodielawsonx wrote:

Yep a year for me to fully heal , a few months for the swelling to go down and about 5 months before I allowed nipple play of any kind , everyones different tho, your nipples are always changing as in going hard to soft so your piercing is not getting a chance to heal properly , hence the slow healing process , if you get what I mean? xx

Yes, more hard than soft at the moment too with all the attention they're getting 😉😊

HI all..i love nipple play as my nipples are very sensitive..I recently brought a nipple pump and some small suction cups and i love them,,my nipples get so erect,and when i put some nipple stimulator gel on them..wow...Heaven....Let me know if u have any advice on nipple play..xx

anaird wrote:

HI all..i love nipple play as my nipples are very sensitive..I recently brought a nipple pump and some small suction cups and i love them,,my nipples get so erect,and when i put some nipple stimulator gel on them..wow...Heaven....Let me know if u have any advice on nipple play..xx

I hadn't spotted nipple stimulator gel... Looks like I'll be shopping again! 😊

hi.its called Jo nipple titillator arousal gel....it feels cold when u put it on but creates a lovely sensation.Try it,,,i think u will like it xx![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

How about those small elastics the dentist gives you for braces....can they do the trick? I've tried several nipple clamps and never really got on with any.

anaird wrote:

hi.its called Jo nipple titillator arousal gel....it feels cold when u put it on but creates a lovely sensation.Try it,,,i think u will like it xx

In the Meantime I've just tried a natural migra stick which is also menthe and has that cooling effect.... So sensitive! I will definitely have to get the gel 😆

Bicambs77 wrote:

How about those small elastics the dentist gives you for braces....can they do the trick? I've tried several nipple clamps and never really got on with any.

I will try and let you know! I have just ordered some pretty nipple hoops too... Can't wait!

Hey hun, I wanted my nipple pierced for such a long time & finally got one done in September. Do your research and find reviews for a piercer in your area, mine was lovely & it didn't hurt as much as I thought it would & im a wimp. Healing is 6months to a year as standard but dont be put off by that, the 'ends' will appear healed alot quicker than that maybe a month or so. Its the inside part that takes so long to heal because of your boobs changing size during your periods. To avoid me catching it during the first few days i lived in a padded bra even at night and washed using a flannel instead of a bodypuff. I wont lie it hurts so bad when you do catch it but I don't regret it at all. I love my piercing, its so pretty and i think of it like my kinky little secret 😈

Mature 2 wrote:

I am 57 and my nipples are very small I would seriously consider piercing . I like the thought of a bar but they are small. They look better sfter hybby has put our lh suckers on them for 20 minutes.

I always wanted bigger nipples but they are doing a pretty good job of standing proud at the moment with all the attention they're getting. That why I like the idea of piercing