How many toys do you own?

I was just doing an inventory and clear out of the naughty drawer:

My toys:

• 8 vibrators (1 Lelo Ina, the rest various cheap and cheerful)
  • 1 glass dildo
  • 1 silicone dildo
  • 1 set of pleasure balls
  • 1 set of anal beads

His toys:

• 1 Fleshlight Lotus
  • 1 clear stroker
  • 1 Tenga egg
  • 1 Shag Factory Swing Ring
  • 6 single use vibrating rings

Him: "You have 8 vibes?"

Me: "Weeeell... I have 8 now. I had about twice that before I cleared out the old ones to send off for recycling."

aboutn30 toys between us and growing

Not going to count but only bought first one last summer and already need a bigger toy box

xGGx

ghostgirl wrote:

Not going to count but only bought first one last summer and already need a bigger toy box External Media

xGGx

you could count those shoes as a pair of toys ghosty girl hey look fab

At least 4 rabbits

Lelo Ina

Lelo Elise

Je Joue bendy one (forgot its name!)

We-Vibe

Eroscilator

Hitachi Magic Wand

Zini Love

3 glass dildos

Sqweel plus extra sleeves

Those are just the main ones, there are loads more bits & pieces

Because I'm sad, and love counting things, I may actually do an inventory later!

What counts? Just toys, not edibles, bondage, costumes, lubes, enhancers, etc?

Booties wrote:

Because I'm sad, and love counting things, I may actually do an inventory later!

What counts? Just toys, not edibles, bondage, costumes, lubes, enhancers, etc?

I was wondering this. There is another thread already with people lists, right now I would find this very handy as it has a lot of mine already listed.Well actually it's probably only got a small amount of my collection listed now External Media

I'm not counting my bondage because I just had to toss quite a few leather bits that got mold in the back of the wardrobe.

silverdrop wrote:

I'm not counting my bondage because I just had to toss quite a few leather bits that got mold in the back of the wardrobe. External Media

thsi worries me, due to mold being everywhere at my place and unstopable I now need to go and check everything.... It's so upsetting to have to do this, I had to get rid of most of my shoe collection due to mold and now I'm mainly left with doctor martins.

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

silverdrop wrote:

I'm not counting my bondage because I just had to toss quite a few leather bits that got mold in the back of the wardrobe. External Media

thsi worries me, due to mold being everywhere at my place and unstopable I now need to go and check everything.... It's so upsetting to have to do this, I had to get rid of most of my shoe collection due to mold and now I'm mainly left with doctor martins.

Doc Martins are damn good shoes though!

Luckily I keep mine away from mould-mongering areas... I think... Though now I feel the need to obsessively check through all of my toy hidey-holes... =S

Hmmm so we're just counting toys then? I recently had a clearout of mine too... Still desperately trying to get rid of the ones on the adoption thread. I could be filling that space with toys I'll actually use!

lickmadick wrote:

ghostgirl wrote:

Not going to count but only bought first one last summer and already need a bigger toy box External Media

xGGx

you could count those shoes as a pair of toys ghosty girl hey look fab

thank you -have a bit of a shoe thing must have about 80 - 90 pairs, not quite Imelda Marcos but working on it !

xGGx

I've had good results using a damp trap in one very damp closet, but it never occurred to me that my wardrobeswould be a problem. I think I'll try putting a damp trap in each wardrobe.

I'll just have to wait for the bondage bags to come back in stock so I can recover.

9 - nine! Only nine, I thought I had loads! Bit mift, no excuse for not doing a list then:-

- Vibe therapy Grandiose (in grab bag) :)

- Jessica rabbit Slimline :)

- Lh 2.0 silencer :)

- a fashion fondlers waterproof wired bullet egg thing :)

- a death by orgasm scorpian :)

- an unknown brand bullet :)

- a clit vibe :) (not LH)

- fetish fantasy hot seat (inflatable)

- and the most I've ever spent EVER EVER on Lh - and will be unles I ever have room & money for an actual sex machine thing - is the Doc Johnson iRide (review soon I promise you)

I've got a coupla other things on order but thats it, have had a good clear out recently.....and thats still only guna be 11 - i hate odd numbers, i just have a (bad) thing about them! To make it a nice round number I'll have to spend my Oh points soon............................!!xx

i own:

• unbranded vibrating twin cock ring
  • Ann Smmers dolphin vibrating cock ring
  • Ann Summers anal trainer butt plug
  • Doc Johnson medium butt plug
  • Rude Boy
  • Tantus Severin Silicone Large Ribbed Butt Plug
  • Racal SensaFirm Links Anal Beads
  • Stoya Destroya Fleshlight

my favourites are the Rude Boy, doc johnson plug and the fleshlight. I keep trying to take the large Tantus but it is a bit of a stretch! I've yet to take it all the way, can only get it past the second bump, and I've managed so far to only take one bead on the large beads, going to try to 2 soon.

Currently counted over 90 toys not including my partners, bondage, games etc.... I think I'll avoid posting by name as a lot of them I can't even remember what they are called. I need to clear out my place tbh I'm sure theres a few toys I own that I just don't like/ need.

paradise found wrote:

At least 4 rabbits

Lelo Ina

Lelo Elise

We-Vibe

Eroscilator

Hitachi Magic Wand

Zini Love

3 glass dildos

Do you have any of the add ons for the hitachi magic wand?

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Currently counted over 90 toys not including my partners, bondage, games etc.... I think I'll avoid posting by name as a lot of them I can't even remember what they are called. I need to clear out my place tbh I'm sure theres a few toys I own that I just don't like/ need.

paradise found wrote:

At least 4 rabbits

Lelo Ina

Lelo Elise

We-Vibe

Eroscilator

Hitachi Magic Wand

Zini Love

3 glass dildos

Yes I do but tbh I can't use them or the wand. My skin is just too sensitive, it hurts rather than feel pleasurable. I do use the wand for its intended purpose - to massage my back and shoulders, even then I have to do it through a T shirt 'cos I can't bear it on my skin

paradise found wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

paradise found wrote:

At least 4 rabbits

Lelo Ina

Lelo Elise

We-Vibe

Eroscilator

Hitachi Magic Wand

Zini Love

3 glass dildos

Yes I do but tbh I can't use them or the wand. My skin is just too sensitive, it hurts rather than feel pleasurable. I do use the wand for its intended purpose - to massage my back and shoulders, even then I have to do it through a T shirt 'cos I can't bear it on my skin

Yes I've foud this too, it is a very good back massager. It's one of those toys I'm glad I have in my collect but it isn't used often.

6 Lelo's (including a Silver Yva) iris Mia Elise Nea Isla

2 Fun Factory's ?

We-Vibe

2 bullets large and small

A Glass mold of myself

2 latex moulds of myself

A mini Chrome

Chroma Special Vanitas

and some home made Mechanical devices

Also used the moulding kits for a cucumber, banana, butternut Squash and a fanta bottle

A glass mould? That sounds dangerous.

If we're including things like bondage tape and accessorize, then between my Husband and I, we're just over 50 items (think it was 49 at last count, but there's been more things bought recently).

I too am intreguid by the glass mould of yourself, Mr Shoulders! How/where/when did you do that? I would love a glass replica of my Hubby!

MrsPx