How many orgasms have you had in the past 7 days?

Approaching the end of the week :) Lying here feeling a bit worn out, weirdly contemplating how many orgasms I have had this week. So that's the question, how many orgasms have you had in the last 7 days?

I'll start...13, I think :/

Zero.

Not enough! I think only 4 in the last 7 days. I guess it also depends on gender, my wife lost count on Saturday morning she said it was at least 4 but they kind merged into one, she completely soaked the bed through to the mattress. I think it would be more interesting to see how many sessions, i.e. if you stop for a bit and go again, that counts as 2, but if you girls cum again and again in the same session that should count as 1. Not that I am keeping count, but us guys need an even playing field ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

7 ^_^

None and im married.....and bored and wish my desires would be satisfied :-(

Zero down to not having the chance to then getting my TOM

A huge 0!! 😭😭😭😭

Not enough :(

8 or thereabouts! Haven't really kept tabs!

none iam married too

5. 2 of those were sex 3 were by myself

None :(

a pathetic 2

On one particular day, over 5... :) so Hmmm in a week I don't know 😊

I'm going to estimate 22...

One a day. Two from sex with my sexy wife, others from myself, either with hand or vibrator.

None. Actually, none in a lifetime.

1 solo :( been working n not see my bf since sat ...

None. I faked them all.

About 6 which is quite a low number for me, normaly average about 15 a week, not been feeling that horny this past week, although already just had 2 sessions today, the wife riding me and an hour later a quicky.