Number of Orgasms

OK ladies and gentlemen, how many times have you managed to orgasm in one day/night?

I once managed 6 times when the OH was pregnant and particularly randy, though the old man was pretty sore afterwards.

Over 12 with my LH deluxe wand, and that was in less than 5 mins lol

I love my wand :)

Ummm I don't know. I counted 8 once but then lost count. My partner is a giver. He has been known to spend hours on foreplay before I'm even allowed to touch him x

A LOT have absolutely no idea. More than 10 then it starts hurting a bit haha.

Just about managed nine once during an all day/night session on holiday and not remotely sure how many she had — required a good few days of subsequent recovery, but it was worth it. Don't expect we'll ever try to again though.

i must be weird as i have never counted :)

You're not weird. We haven't counted either. Does make me wonder though

im a one orgasm girl. cant come again after for many hours :-(

When I first met my OH I was all about numbers. I think our best was just shy of 20 in 24 hours between us.

These days it's more about quality than quantity. Spending 24 hours reaching one (multiple) orgasm that in itself is 20 times better than the 20 individual ones from before. The occasional quickie is nice but OMG waiting for orgasm is just incredible when release comes.

Over 15

Sum Sub wrote:

When I first met my OH I was all about numbers. I think our best was just shy of 20 in 24 hours between us.

These days it's more about quality than quantity. Spending 24 hours reaching one (multiple) orgasm that in itself is 20 times better than the 20 individual ones from before. The occasional quickie is nice but OMG waiting for orgasm is just incredible when release comes.

Totally agree. When I was 18 I had 10 orgasms in one evening/night, but now the maximum would be two really good ones.

I have no idea, my OH says I have no enough is enough, I can keep going for a long time! I'm the energizer bunny! lol. So it's double digits, but I don't even know which double digits it would be.

we did do this as a bit of a sex challenge as part of a sex weekend.

wife managed 13 in a day and could not take any more.

i think i managed about 7. but when a teen would be continous!!!! xxx

Once when me and OH had an all night session i managed to count 14 times before i became too sensitive, and could no longer cope with being touched.

And 6 of those times i was squirting

Can honestly say I have never counted

In the early days of mine and DH relationship I used to count and the max I had was 8 but now I don't I just enjoy the ride (sorry for the pun lol)

Yeah I don't count but my powers of estimation tell me roughly

I believe my max is somewhere between 22-26.

Yes we poor men are out gunned here by the ladies. Went away in a hotel with my OH recently, I was allowed 4 in 24 hours. Having done that for a long time

Gentle giant wrote:

Yes we poor men are out gunned here by the ladies. Went away in a hotel with my OH recently, I was allowed 4 in 24 hours. Having done that for a long time

I managed to get one male partner to reach 10 in a day without sex enhancing pills. Although he was diabetic, so maybe that contributed to it?