How many people know.

Hi everyone. =D

Me and my partner visited Bath for the day yesterday and had a really lovely time. The city is just gorgeous!

But while we was both sitting in the local Wheterspoons having a few drinks after diner we was taking about how many people who live the Bath actually know it's home to one of the biggest sex toy company's in England? Also how many people in that actual pub have used lovehoney?

My partner said probably loads of people know and lots of people in that pub have used lovehoney at some point. But I disagreed saying it was probably actually very few.

Just a little thought I thought I would share with you all :) x

Not sure how many people in Bath know, but too many people in my house do! A knowing look from my son who had opened the door to the postie last week when my order was delivered and "what else have you been buying from Lovehoney?" from my daughter later the same day. Both in their early 20s. I wonder if they have an account here?

Oh yes and the postman definitely knows. Might as well send my goodies in packages labelled Sex Toy.

Lol,very interesting questio.I bet a lot of people know and use the site,but most probably wouldn't admit it.

You might find this very interesting, although it's old and I don't think it's updated anymore, you can see how kinky certain towns are here -

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sexmap/

I'm pretty sure that if that map was updated my town would be far more kinky haha!!

Haha. I'm almost certain my parents use the site too.

Doesn't bother me though. Nothing wrong with a good sex life. Maybe kinkiness is hereditary.

I wonder if they know I use lovehoney too hmmmm haha.

I saw that a while ago mrXmcX Its very interesting :) x