How many sets of underwear do you own???

I have hundreds of underwear sets.... so much so i have nowhere to put them!

Yeah i have quite a lot too! It's a weakness but there's something very satisfying about finding a good fitting pretty underwear set to make you feel sexy.

In terms of matching bras with breifs, I've only got four. A red set, a teal set, a black see-through set and another black set.

I love underwear but can't afford to buy lots of matching sets although I prefer them. I wear my red bra with other red knickers and things I have and the black bras with other black underwear.

I also have difficulty finding bras that fit well anyway so getting matching sets becomes a lot harder and more expensive.

So, yeah, only four :-(

This is really my weakness, #I've about 70ish matching sets of bra and knickers, this goes further if you then count that some sets have two or three different matching knickers.(If I can't decide which I like I buy all)

I then have about 40 cami sets, 30 baby dolls, 15 chemises and a few extra suspender belts. I actually have a lingerie dressing room in our flat, If we ever need the spare room for something else we may have to convert the attic.

Ermmm I think I have 8 pairs of like cartoony ones and lots of black ones. =P

I dont actually have any matching sets!! I always find I love the bra and hate the knickers, or I cant justify spending money on both if I dont need them! However I think this is something I am going to have to rectify!

Yeah same miss sparkle. =) I only have a few matching sets.

Like poppy I just love knowing that I have beautiful things on under my clothes. At a size 20 there are few beautiful clothes out there that will do for work/shopping/a pint with the boys etc but there's limitless underwear.

I actuallydont have many matching sets at all! I prefer to colour co-ordinate!

i went out and bought another 10 sets the other day, and some silky nighties! i was in a bad mood and it cheered me up! x

10 after buying some more today! ;)

I'm a sucker for pretty undies and love to wear sexy undercrackers under my day-to-day wear......if only they knew!

its a great feeling. x

right well im a 42 dd and i would like one or two sets, fairly cheap if i can get some

so any ideas or suggestions anyone?

Marks & Spencers do good bra's! Got mine from there today and they had some lovely affordable ones in DD sizes! =D

Little Lady, they do alot of DD bras but not 42DD, i know they do 40, but even then, they dont have too many, i know, cause my mums a 40C, and she has the hardest time finding bras xx

hmm theese are nice http://www.marksandspencer.com/gp/product/B002CN1ROQ/sr=1-3/qid=1249511597/ref=sr_1_3/280-1475979-7687460?ie=UTF8&node=&m=A2BO0OYVBKIQJM&keywords=&mnSBrand=core&size=9&rh=n%3A75050031%2Cp_91%3A42DD&page=

and http://www.marksandspencer.com/gp/product/B001XWA1A8/sr=1-13/qid=1249511648/ref=sr_1_13/280-1475979-7687460?ie=UTF8&node=&m=A2BO0OYVBKIQJM&keywords=&mnSBrand=core&size=9&rh=n%3A75050031%2Cp_91%3A42DD&page=2

with the thong i think. hmm might be making an order. looking in town next time i go

Awww, they're real cute! ^_^ you should really get them, they look so nice x x x

yeah ill be saving moneies up as i need some "everyday" bras, ( i broke one under the strain the other day :S )

Yeah, you really should save for them, they're real nice bras :) x x x