How many sets of underwear do you own???

im currently on 101 sets. its a bit of a hobby and i enjoy shopping for them and that first time wearing them so much

anyone else go a bit mad with the underwear shopping?

I frigging adore all underwear orientated things, although i dont think i have as many undies as you, i know i have a fair few, lol.

x x x

I got loadsa undercranks!!

SG69 x

Not nearly enough! But I'm not really a sets kind of person, more mix n match.

I don't think i have that may matching sets of underwear, definatly not as much as i'd like! must buy more lol x

i have 6 bras but god knows how many pairs o knickers of various types lol

That's alot of underwear, I have a few matching sets about 10 ish, but I'm more into mix n match.

I find there is nothing better than a nice expensive bra especially as I'm abit top heavy (38E).

I must own around 30 bras

poppy904 wrote:

anyone else go a bit mad with the underwear shopping?

So I think that's ayes for me lol.

Emma37 wrote:

That's alot of underwear, I have a few matching sets about 10 ish, but I'm more into mix n match.

I find there is nothing better than a nice expensive bra especially as I'm abit top heavy (38E).

i dont really go for the expensive ones for a few reasons

1. im a bit of a bargain hunter

2. most of them dont have time for wear and tear i buy so many

3. you can get some really good sexy ones in primark etc

im also a 34c which is around average, so i suppose its much easier for me to find them, my sister is a 36 e and she finds it difficult finding nice sets that dont cost the earth, but she swears by matalan!!

Seven pairs-Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday....

None i go commando rofl

hmm i dont really do sets. i have undies that match most of my bras though. to be honest no one sees them so im not too fussed lol

ive got loadssss of sets

i love buying new underwear. george at asda do some lush sets an i to are a 36/38 E

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lots of briefs, a few thongs, no boxers. And a few pairs of girls panties that i bought myself. not into bras or sussies though

i love buying new undies too, whether its mens or womesn!!

sweetlove666 wrote:

hmm i dont really do sets. i have undies that match most of my bras though. to be honest no one sees them so im not too fussed lol

its not the thing of anyone seeing me in them that does it for me. its the fact that under my boring work uniform of my mumsy jeans and t-shirt im hiding a sexy set of underwear. such a turn-on!! x

i have about 8 sets and the rest is mix and match...quite a few suspender sets as well, they drive OH mad ;) xxx

NaughtyNic wrote:

i have about 8 sets and the rest is mix and match...quite a few suspender sets as well, they drive OH mad ;) xxx

suspender sets are great. i dont seem to have alot, though. need to do more shopping, methinks!! x

poppy904 wrote:

NaughtyNic wrote:

suspender sets are great. i dont seem to have alot, though. need to do more shopping, methinks!! x

yeah defintely, i love having them on under a dress when im out at OHs works nights out, always give him a cheeky preview in the car there ;) x

As a fella..... few sets.... as a fella who often doesnt really tell people what he wants for christmas... lots of boxers and socks! .... Too many.

WandA wrote:

As a fella..... few sets.... as a fella who often doesnt really tell people what he wants for christmas... lots of boxers and socks! .... Too many.

then just point anyone who asks in the direction of here!! might worry your parents, though! x

poppy904 wrote:

WandA wrote:

then just point anyone who asks in the direction of here!! might worry your parents, though! x

It wouldn't worry my mum, she'd play the 'cool' mum and have very long 'look, see! Am comfortable with this' discussion... Being asked by your mum if you've been in Ann Summers and being told she has and it was a right laugh isn't what you want to hear really.

I wouldnt mind that much whoever bought me certain toys! ...It would be the follow up questions that would really make me cringe...

Dad would just stare blankly.... as mostly