How many times did you order this month?

The month ain't over yet 😁 I still got some time lol x

Only a few times but spent Β£90 on one toy as I got the 40% birthday code! πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

Too many times. My bank accounts screaming at me to stop XD

Twice so far in June, but the month isn't over yet.

Once it's due delivery today

Not enough,(not once) sadly. Been waiting on some items coming back into stock, but it's taking ages.

I used to order toys and lube every six weeks or so but recently it's getting out of control. I think it's lockdown. I'm either bored or my imagination is running riot.

I've just received my second order this week!

I spend about Β£140 every couple of months on toys for me and the mrs but seem to be constantly let down by the ranges of β€œstrapless” strap ons or others dual pleasure toys.

Technically once in July... but if we’re talking in the last week, then twice! Damn my lack of willpower and attraction to shiny new toys... not a good combination for my pocket!

Im new to this site and placed my first order at the weekend but im tempted to do another one already and the first one hasnt even arrived yet.

I havent used toys for years and this forum has been enlighterning. So many things to try and the recommendations and tips and hints from everyone are great.

I am definately going to experiment a lot.

So far once this month, order the metallic pink bondage set, was on sale for $18(in the us) and couple made it $14 so I had to get it. Even with shipping it was $20 total and that is a padde, cuffs, a blindfold and a ball gag just couldn't resist adding it to my collection.

Just placed my 2nd order...the sale even further reductions was just too good to miss...have a good look guys lots of fantastic offers and nice to make a selection box up for not alot of money...

I ordered 7 items on 4 different orders there was some fantastic deals with the 70% off but treated ourselves to a deal of the day sex swing.

Twice this month - mostly knickers, but the new sparkly green glass dildo caught my eye too!

And these, in the sale - what a steal:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39920

Three times this month!! Mostly panties for Mrs Bear

Just looked... 5... ooops! There were a few in June too!

My bank account hates me

Once arrived today ![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif)

I've literally only had this account from mid May and I've had 8 orders (6 of those this month alone). I'm honestly surprised my bank hasn't contacted me about suspected fraud, i went from spending virtually nothing to that

(in my defense, who can resist a sale?)

Just checked last order Feb 20 two previous Dec 19, Dec 18, guess nothing peeked my interest ?