Year of orgasms March

Has anyone received or seen anything on their account about last months delivery?

the last two came on the 27th of their respective month but now we are into April and nothing. Money was taken, I got the email confirmation for that part. Normally there is an order of £0.00 on my orders but again, nothing.

They are sent out on the first week of the month I believe, that’s when I’ve received mine. Plus, there has been a bank holiday for the start of this month. Payment has been taken from me around the 27th and then the item has arrived by the 5th.

My order is showing up as packed in my account today.

Our last orders arrived in the last week of the previous month. Thats why I wondered. My account isn't showing anything at the moment, live help said to get back to them if nothing shows by tomorrow.

Mine never got to me so I asked for a refund. They also gave me an option to send a replacement though :)

ShopGirl1016 wrote:

Mine never got to me so I asked for a refund. They also gave me an option to send a replacement though :)

Which one?

Pop on Live Chat and they can confirm details for you :) 

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/contact-us/

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Pop on Live Chat and they can confirm details for you :)

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/contact-us/

Oh I'm not desperate, we have some recent toys that are keeping us busy. I know one way or another everything will arrive. No one else seems to have gotten theirs yet, so I know it isn't an issue with my parcel.

Thank you though!

Mines showing on my account now, so. I'll expect it in a couple of days, presumably just a delay due to the bank holiday weekend. A disappointing selection for me this month, the first one I'll be returning ☹️

I've not heard anything about mine either. Still need to return the last one, it's in its discreet box which is still taped shut. Can't access a printer for the postage label though 🤔

At least I'm not the only one. I do think LH could do a little better keeping us in the loop each month. Fingers crossed it's here for the weekend

Hopefully it shows up soon!

They haven't took the money from us yet and nothing showing on our lovehomey account either. We had a toy in dec, one in jan, and last one was posted on 11th match so completely missed a month. My partner thinks we should cancel as doesn't seem to be regular. 😢

Mine have all been fine and really prompt until this month.

It hasn't showed up in my account yet but payment was taken at the end of last month. I will give it a few days to account for the bank holiday and then see what happens then. I need a few days myself to account for the bank holiday!

Radrew wrote:

Mines showing on my account now, so. I'll expect it in a couple of days, presumably just a delay due to the bank holiday weekend. A disappointing selection for me this month, the first one I'll be returning ☹️

same here - Ialready have several of the product as it was the freebie for a while for paying with Amazon pay xx

Just checked the bank and I haven't had a payment taken yet.
I do have a reply to a query I had last week and it says payment for this month should be taken by the end of this week

Checked with live chat yesterday who told me that packages will be sent out today. It still however is not showing on my account page.

Hi All

Sorry for the delay in getting out the latest subscription parcel. We are doing our best to get these out as soon as we can.

We have been sending out orders for those who paid via PayPal already, and we are planning to charge those who paid by card today and get the orders out later this week. 

Due to volumes, all orders may not ship until early next week. 

If you have a specific query, please do get in touch though!

I don't want to make excuses, but this is a new process and we are working out a few kinks in the process. By next month we hope to have everything running smoothly and to plan!

Hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine today.

Hi Sarah, thank you for the update. Does that mean that all the PayPal orders have been processed, as the money was taken for mine on the 26th (via PayPal) but there is nothing showing in my LH account?

I paid by paypal and mine arrived today.

Unfortunately I've already filled out a returns as I have to say I'm a bit underwhelmed by this months offering. I was also under the impression from the description in the Year of Orgasms that every item would be a Lovehoney own brand (or sub brand i.e Desire, Mantric, Fifty Shades).

Second one I've returned though I wish I'd managed to return last months too as I'm not overly taken with it but being disabled & housebound due to the bad weather we've had, I couldn't get to the post office. This is why I don't like the change to the returns policy being so short :(

Don’t forget Purring Tiger that the subscription was taken out under the old returns policy so you can return items from Year of Orgasms at any time.
Still nothing showing on my account but a lit of you seen underwhelmed with this months selection so I won’t get excited.