How many times did you order this month?

Once this month, calmed down like many others, but live I hope of a tester rise.

3 orders this month, but I have been a little quiet on orders over the last few months so just catching up.

would have been 4 orders but the item i really want is currently out of stock ā˜¹ļø https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38111

lots of lingerie for the OH so she will be happy šŸ˜ƒ

Twice this month - earlier for lingerie and just now, toys šŸ˜ I'm on my 6th order this year!

1 Like

I have orderd 4 times this month and already eyeing up a few more bits.

Just counted... 6.

I think I might be getting a bit of an addiction to fun post šŸ˜‚

Once so far, got a work bonus and decide to spoil my self order about $300 even paid the $30 for 1 day delivery. To receive it today. Well guess what it wonā€™t be here till tomorrow. Not super happy about this.

1 Like

I havenā€™t ordered in a while think itā€™s time to treat myself fancy some of the new cherry blossom :cherry_blossom: range for pretty nightwear

1 Like

4 times myself in July- hopefully more this month!

Just checked- 19 times this year so far as well!

Three in the last month for us!

Nothing yet :pensive: Hopefully some near payday

This month I havenā€™t ordered yet, but Iā€™m planning to place at least one order asap so I donā€™t miss the sale!

I have been known to order a good few times a month but with the lock down and furlough pay situation ive had to cut my orders down quite abit. Still keep my eye out for offers or sales etc so could order more if the mood takes me

One but the male underwear has been pretty well received so I might order a few more colours! Wearing as daily wear :slight_smile:
edit: two now, ordered more underwear :stuck_out_tongue:

None so far, too busy with our last purchases! Also, the lack of a forum for a week has kept me away!

Too many considering lockdown means Iā€™m barely managing to see the OH! My stack of wonderful little things is getting higher and higher with no chance to use them :sob: doubt itā€™ll stop me picking up a few more bargains though :grimacing:

All depends on what i see (Iā€™m a sucker for the daily deal!)
But 3 times in Julyā€¦ once already in August :flushed: and its my birthday month so Iā€™m guessing Iā€™ll treat myself again at some point!:grin:

3 times since i last posted on here i think (1st time was some of the outlet lingerie, 2nd time was the womanizer because i couldnā€™t resist and the 3rd time was in the 3 for Ā£15 foreplay thing so i got my friend a present too - you know your friend trusts you when she doesnā€™t question why youā€™re asking what lovehoney toy she wants :joy:)

None yet but have a birthday coming upā€¦have several items in my basket and my wishlist tooā€¦mmmmm decisions decisionsā€¦:scream:

Twice so far for August, once last month and Twice in June(my entire order history).

Most recent got a good deal got 5 things for $55(after reward so free shipping)