How many times per month you: a) have sex with partner, b) masturbate?

When you are (or were last time) in a long-term relationship, how many times in a period of 4 weeks do you:

a) have sex with your partner

b) masturbate

Usually the amount of sex is asked as times per week, but due to the break possibly caused by menses, I think it is better to count times per month. In that case the correct answer would be 3 weeks amount of sex, and 4 weeks amount of masturbation, if menses cause a break in sex life, but not in masturbation. And so on. Depending on if there are menses, and if they cause a break in your sex life and/or masturbation.

3 Likes

We probably average 40 times a month as we often do it more than once a day.
I use my toy alone probably 4 times a week as i often get aroused thinking of the amazing sex we’re going to have later and my rabbit does the job nicely.

4 Likes

As a married couple we have sex 6-10 times per month.

Myself male solo masturbate 12-18 times per month.

Haven’t asked my wife but on top of our joint sex a rough guess off the top of my head that she might play with herself 1-5 times per month.

3 Likes

Per month sex would probably be around thirty times and solo around twenty ?

4 Likes

We average 28 sexual encounters a month (count mutual masturbation as sex).

Unless one of us is traveling, we don’t generally masturbate solo unless somebody is sick I guess. We just tend to prefer saving our energy for each other.

2 Likes

Have sex about 6-8 times a month on average. She maybe masterbates once to twice a year. I masterbate 1-2 a month with one of thos times while she is me starting.

I am impressed with the 30 times a month. Only did that maybe 3-4 months in our 20 years of marriage and that was as newlyweds when that happened.

3 Likes

We have some sort of sexual contact together about 25 times a month.

I’m caged full time so I can’t masturbate alone.

3 Likes

Same with us too, it can average to 40 times a month (thanks to LH :smirk:) as we can have it more than once a day. We’re both just so horny :face_with_hand_over_mouth: and have similar drives.
With solo masturbation, I can average about 15-20 times a month.
With mutual masturbation it can average about 10-15 times a month.

2 Likes

Ho my god, i’m going to bring the average down big time !!! PIV not in the last 7 years. Sexual with wife about once per month but due to endometreosis and my ED no PIV. Masterbation Me about twice per week.
Wife not interested, we both love each other and have been married 36 years so somethings right.

9 Likes

We have sex about 20 times a month and are very open about masturbation he says 5-7 and I play solo about 4-5. Some weekends we can do both in two days ( 4 sex + 2 masturbation = 6 times). It all depends on how horny we are :sunglasses::grinning:

4 Likes

Had sex 5 times this year!! Mrs Bear has no interest at all, I masturbate approximately 8 times a month. Been married 33 years it’s not getting any better but love each other very much.

11 Likes

a) sex 6 times a month.
b) masturbation 0. Mrs steevo 5-6 times a week.

1 Like

A. Sex about 12-15 times a month (shark week is out).
B. I have a wank about 20 times a month. Him no idea (none of my business).

5 Likes

Wife inactive , so together sex is zero . She did confess to an occasional maturbate session , no idea how often . I vary wildly from summer to winter . I myself have body parts that are shot and sometimes bring a pain level that cuts me way back . Peak summer months up to around 20-30 , winter probably drops off to 10-20 .

2 Likes

Your doing better than me then @Barnybear18 in some ways its good to know i’m not the only one missing out.

3 Likes

Married couple.

a. Around 8-10 times per month for sex.
b. I wank about 15-20 times a month. Not sure about him but he says about 8-10 times a month.

5 Likes

Sex maybe once a month at the moment… masturbate maybe 15-20 a month.

4 Likes

Sex once or twice a month ( funny how , before we were married , she claimed sex was very important in a relationship ) .
I masturbaye about 12-15 times a month .
I’m trying to reduce my sex drive

3 Likes

Sex at least twice a week pegging 2-3 times per week (this is normally incorporated in our normal sex sessions) an I masturbate about 10 times per month and OH she has started masturbating on a regular basis so I think about 5 times per month

2 Likes

Sex 0-3 times a month
Solo play - goes through phases, sometimes twice day, sometimes a couple of times a week, probably about 20 - 25 a month at the moment.

2 Likes