How often do you have sex?

Hi

I was just wondering, in a relationship on average, how often do you couples have sex?

I'm also curious about married couples too, I would like to know (I assume it to be true) if the amount goes down drastically when married.

Thanks guys!

Kate :)

Just getting back to being "us" its 3-4 times a week and that's after being together over 3 n a half years xx

It varies really, we both have fairly stressful/tiring jobs and it can only be once a week, but other times it can be 7/8 times a week. I prefer those weeks!

32yrs Married
Once a month if I'am lucky. That's not for the want of trying

Been married 8 years, until my OH fell pregnant a few months ago, we had sex 10ish times a week

We've been married 12 years and still have sex every day :) xx

Been married for 14 years and while the quantity has reduced, the quality and intensity has increased to compensate :-)

Around once a week on average although sometimes 4 times in a week then nothing for a few weeks. For us its about finding opportunities because we have a 12 and 14 year old who always seem to be around.

We've been together for 8 years, and married for 2. I don't think there's going to be an answer for this that will be the same. A relationships go through strain at times, and all people have times in their lives when stress or other issues get to them and it effects their libido. I've had times in my relationship, before we were married, when we would have sex about 1/2 times a week, because of stress from work, and another time when I had depression. There's also been times when we've had our children and had to adjust to a new routine and work something out for us, a lot of things can affect it.

Since we've been married our sex life has improved massively, but I think that's partly to do with finding lovehoney too. We now probably have sex about 5/6 times a week.

Married for more than a year now, coitus seems to 3 times if the week is bad and on the good week it's 7/8.

Mrs h works shifts in 5 week cycles whereas I work a fairly normal 5 days from Mon-Sat, plus we have a little one to look after so in that 5 week cycle we only have 3-4 nights that we can set aside for ourselves. Its a bugger when her period falls on one of these nights too :(

Been in a relationship for 8 years. On average we have sex about 6-8 times a week.

We have been together for 10 years in May, married 7 years in October and we are having better sex now than ever before. We have been through dry spells, usually down to stress caused by things out of our control.

We don't have the same frequency as some people, some weeks it might be once, other weeks it might be every day. But the quality is great and I think that is more important to us.

Sex doesn't have to stop or get boring just because you have been together a long time. If you put the time and effort in then it can still be amazing.

We have a toddler too, and have actually found it's got better since having him, as we have to conciously make time for it and each other, but I think it makes us put more effort in.

I'm not married, been with my OH several years now. When he's in the country we have sex 3-4times a day.

We have been together for 4 months so still in the honeymoon period so its every time we see eachother, which is usually only on the weekends.

I normally stay at his as I still live at home but my mum and step dad were away for 2 weeks so he came over to mine. And over valentines weekend we had sex a good 13 times or so! and that was from late Friday night to Sunday evening.

I can normally only take 3 or 4 times until I get really sore. Due to scar tissue from operations. I was sore after but my god it was worth it. He managed to give me my 1st mutliple orgasm!!!! Its only very recently I have been able to cum with a partner! I have never had a multiple even on my own.

We're 5 months into married life and can't get enough of each other!
I lose count of weekly sex as some weekends it's just all day sex :)
Love it x

Married for quite some time now. How offten we do it has varied massively in that time. Sometimes a month or two passed, other times it's two or three times a day. That's just life.

I'd say we're averaging a couple of times a week at the moment. Would I like it more often? Of course! Am I dissatisfied? Nope.

We've been in a relationship for 15 months and we have sex pretty much everyday, every 2 weeks or so we'll go like 3 days without sex and then get back into it. Dry spells are usually when I work a split shift and am too tired or we eat too much take away to move haha. If OH had his way we'd be doing it at least 4 times a day!

Been with my oh around 4 years, started with whenever we saw each other, then once or twice on the weekend when we saw each other. Now we live together its actually gone less frequent with once a week, sometimes missing a week. Trying to get back on track now, we seem to have a week were it all seems to have come good and have sex like 3 times then the following week nothing. Also been like a year since I got a full blowjob which makes me the most disgruntelled. My fault really as im a bit to shy to ask for these things, I'm sure if I had more confidence in asking then it wouldnt be an issue.

We have been together 20 years and married for 13 ,we usually have sex 2/3 times a week ,I work a couple of nights and my oh has a busy job,and we have a teenager in the house ,sometimes it's more sometimes it's just a bit of teasing not full sex x

Wow. Even more pleased I married my wife..........if I was with some you I spend all day knackered and when I stood up I'd be walking funny