Size of your........collection

In the absence of an 'Add to Collection' button, which we could all set to Private or Public; just wondered, how many toys do you each own? Do you have a dedicated naughty box?

Excluding underwear and outfits etc, we have around 25 toys (more on the way, made another order today), and collection is kept in a small drag-along suitcase as is too big for a bag.

You guys?

i have 17 toys, 12 kinds of lube, and a fair few bits and bobs and its all kept in a seperate drawer that no one ever useses as its out of the way hehe

Including bondage things around 80? I have a drawer for frequently used, one for not so frequently used & bondage and a box of stuff to be reviewed. Crops and floggers hang inside my wardrobe and all lubes/essentials have their own box too. Stuff everywhere!

Some people do make a wishlist to keep track of/show off their collection, since you can name a wishlist whatever you want. So, while there's no add to collection feature the add to wishlist feature can be used in exactly the same way if it's something you want to do :)

I have about 20+ items including toys, 2 lubes, 1 pack of toy wipes and basically everything else that I can think of is toys

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Some people do make a wishlist to keep track of/show off their collection, since you can name a wishlist whatever you want. So, while there's no add to collection feature the add to wishlist feature can be used in exactly the same way if it's something you want to do :)

That's not a bad idea but some of my toys aren't sold on LH so wouldn't be able to include them :/

I have no idea now on toys alone it used to be 20+ with out going and counting up everything i think i'm up to over 40

It's large. x

God. I dread to think. Must be over 50 items all together now and that's a conservative estimate.x

Many, I'm not going to count. I must say that I do have my favourited.

I have 111 reviews so I'm guessing around that number of items. There are items I've used up/broken and there are items that I haven't reviewed or bought elsewhere so I'm guessing that's the approximate number. I have 2 drawers for lingerie, 2 cases for toys and a box for toys.

Lovebirds_x wrote:

I have a (private) wishlist called 'got' which used to be public, I used to add everything I had to it. it has 75 things on it but I've not updated it for perhaps 30 months.

only 16 in a pink crate under my bed :)

My big red box is under my bed & the collection is growing!![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I have 8 toys (+ prob 2 on the way soon) and 20ish other items (lingerie, lubes, etc). I've only been introduced to sex toys 2 months ago.

A huge, and I mean huge, box under my bed full of toys and a seperate designated section of my wardrobe, which is roughly 1/3 of the hanging space and 2 drawers of kinky/ sexy outfits x

Two large drawers and two small ones not counting underwear

I have 24 different toys, including bondage gear. I keep all the toys and my lubes in a large drawer, but I reckon it will soon be too small...

The first time I tried a sex toy was in november and since then I've gone berserk regarding buying sex toys.

I've got about 14 toys (vibrators, dildos, butt plugs etc), 10 bondage items and 5 outfits along with my lubes and cleaner. Got plenty more things I'm planning on ordering this week hopefully. It's all being stored in various boxes/ cases in a large drawer.

A drawer ful