How many toys is too many?

Hi all,

Being new to the complete thrills of vibes etc, my dear hubby keeps buying me more.

Only have one question, can you ever have too many?

Have enjoyed what ive been given but how then do you decide which you like best?

hope someone can help.

luv

EB XX

Well, variety is the spice of life, i tend to have a new fave every other that i buy, lol.

And i dont think you can have too many, they're all different, have different functions and purposes :)

And welcome to the OA forums ^_^

x x x

thanks for the gud advice,

I guess im a little new with the toy thing oh is it ok to use on your own? you know when hubby out?

Dont want him to feel like he no gud or something.

luv

EB

Yeah, toys are primarily for individual use, and its a good way to help decide which ones you like more than others.

And i dont think he'd think that, my other half likes that i use them on my own.

x x x

Thats a relief wasnt sure it was ok to do that sort of thing on your own.

Not sure he would feel ok about it, but having said that its took a while for me to try one.

Do you know alot about the different types of thingys?

luv

EB

Well, i own and i've tried quite a few different types, but most of the people here on the forum know alot about toys.

x x x

Although, there are quite a few people on here also, who are new to toys, so you arent alone :)

x x x

thats gud then.

its just kinda funny at my age lol.

are most toys safe?

luv

EB

Yes, all the toys are safe, no need to worry.

And there are alot of older people here who have only bought their first toy in the past few months.

x x

Even the ones that go in not so normal places?

i know its an odd question sorry

luv

EB

Yes, no need to worry, they're all safe and have been tested for safety before sale.

x x x

Thanks I feel better now,just dont tell my hubby that cause i not sure about those sort and wouldnt want him getting any ideas. i just saw them when i looked at the stuff on here and I have to say its an eyeopener lol

luv

EB

I don't think you can have too many either. Have only just started buying toys myself in the last year and now me & OH have quite a collection. Good to try all different sorts I think and they have really helped me to learn what works for me!

I don't think you can have too many toys, I'm beginning to make my collecton bigger

welcome to Oa too!

xxx

The only way I think a person can have too many toys, is if they have so many that they can't find the ones they're looking for.

But then again, that may not be so much a numbers problem as an organising problem. :)

I have lots, but only a few of them get regular use. The ones I like best are the ones which are easiest to use, take the least amount of care to maintain, and give me the best orgasms. But sometimes a bit of extra effort is worth it, for variety. :)

Having said that, I do love thinking about my diverse collection of dildos for my strapon harness, even if I'm not using them a lot. :D

easybunny wrote:

Thanks I feel better now,just dont tell my hubby that cause i not sure about those sort and wouldnt want him getting any ideas.

By the sounds of it, he is already having ideas,lol

easybunny wrote:

thats gud then.

its just kinda funny at my age lol.

are most toys safe?

luv

EB

Oh no you can never have enough toys!! I am fairly new to toys as well, and was a late starter buying my first toy at the age of 31, but thanks to my new partner and LH i now have quite a collection!

x

thanks, i was begining to thik i was on my own, so nice to feel welcome. just not sure about toning balls????

not sure how they work , just had some delivered today.

luv

EB

definately no such thing as too many!

only need to worry if your giving up the real world and real sex for them!

x

Don't worry at all. Compare yourself to this thread http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sex-talk/37519-whats-your-sex-toy-count/ and you'll see that most of us have tonnes!