too many...??

Do any of you think its possible to become obssesed with collecting sex toys?? :p

just curious what people think, i've only got into toys recently and got a little collection and i wanna buy lots more but I dont have lots of money to spend and me and my boyfriend have great sex :D so i know when to stop...

so what do you think, is there such thing as too many??

I think most of us are seriously obsessed :D I don't think I've ever spent as much as I have on sex toys/lingerie on anything ever. It's slightly worrying really, but who cares haha.

I'm sure you and your bf do have great sex - that doesn't mean you don't need toys! There are loads of things you can use to enhance your sex life, cock rings, bondage items, lubes... The possibilities are endless!

I dont think you can have too many toys as long as you have time to use and experience all of them :-)

I think too many would be when you have to buy a shed to store them all in lol

I agree with PPD - totally obsessed!

You can never have too many sex toys - building my shed as we speak - lol xx

You know Ive just had a thought-Im sure I could fit another shed in our back garden ;-D

NO! You can never, ever ever have too many....unless of course you have that many you can't walk through your room / house without falling over them. :P

I think we're all in search of the best / different orgasm possible, and natural curiosity wants to know if each new toy is better than anything else.
so I think it's addiction to the big O rather than anything else

SophieM wrote:

NO! You can never, ever ever have too many....unless of course you have that many you can't walk through your room / house without falling over them. :P

That's still not too many, you just move them out of the way or trip if you must :P

I just bought two more... So yeah, some serious issues here.

SophieM wrote:

Nooooooo Bugger turns out I may have too many as Im still trying to work out where I can fit the two plastic storage boxes of toys that sit right next to our bed and trip me over every time. I just wish that under the bed was empty but unfortunately I filled that with toy suitcases some time ago. I wonder if the OH would put up with a new wardrobe just for toys-probably not!

Haha.

So, how did you break your arm?. Oh, I tripped over my rabbit.

Ooooo I would loveeee a sex toy shed haha the boyfriends a joiner so I'll put him to work ;)

I am aiming for a room to display all my toys. Fingers crossed my kids don't live with me until they are 30 or I will be converting the attic :/

Gem26 wrote:

I am aiming for a room to display all my toys. Fingers crossed my kids don't live with me until they are 30 or I will be converting the attic :/

Do it anyway, it may force them out!

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Gem26 wrote:

Do it anyway, it may force them out!

Lol that's a good idea I will keep that in mind

To be honest as much as I love the first two I ever bought I still crave more and more to try and find one that will send me over the edge or make me orgasm in different ways etc.

I have quite a few as it is...

*counts*

9 vibrators, 1 dildo and 1 butt plug as well as lube to last me years and an anal douche. :P

Kinkydink wrote:

I think too many would be when you have to buy a shed to store them all in lol

Ooooh your own private sex pad cleverly hidden as a shed! Thats a great idea!!! Sound proof it and you wont have to worry about the neighbours hearing. Although what would you put in the court report if it ever got broken in to?

"Is there anything missing?"

"Well officer theres my lh deluxe wand, victor, mr big, the wevibe....."

=)=)

I have a glass cabinet in my dressing room that is used to display all my fav shoes. If I didn't have kids I would display my toys in it lol

I don’t think my OH meant to but she has developed a collection. Glass ones, dildos, at least 3 vibratos, but plugs and one that pretends to ejaculate lol. I’m not complaining! Now if only I could convince her a ball gag would be fun….

I love my collection. I have no room to store them so today I'm gonna be whittling them down slightly I think! Before my housemates come back haha. I have no idea why sex toys is a bigger obsession for me than anything else like clothes, make up, shoes. But it is :)