How much have you spent?

just a bit of fun too see how addicted people are to LH to date i have spent £341.20 over 17 months i have been here thats about £20 a month on LH :)

p.s. you can see all your orders here - https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/your-account/order-history.html

Gah!

It was only last year that I actually made an account. All my other purchases were made as one-offs. BOOO!

From looking in my drawer I can estimate well over £200..

Probably far tooo much. Most of the time it has been worth it =)

I have spent 160 for the past 14 months, but over 100 of it were in the last two months. Lol.

Since joining Lovehoney I have spent £382.77, but with their amazing deals and offers I have still saved £279.86. So I've basically blew my university bursary on sex toys!

My collection is pretty much complete now though, so I'm not planning to continue with that kind of spending. There's just one or two items that I'm still waiting to come back in stock so I can order those. Hopefully that'll be next week.

Yikes...after reading your spends I decided to add up all my past orders and got a grand total of £812.52.....I don't know if I should pleased or embarrassed lol!!

Now that goes back to 2009 so I guess that makes it a little better...I think I may have a buying problem :-p

£250 in one year for me!!

about £400 since October

£ 539.13 since August (8months), that was my first purchase.

Since I was a member in November (6 months) £441.89. Was going to annualise it but decided that was waaaaay too scary.

LMF is now sitting on her hands.

We have spent near enough £800 over the past three years or so on LH (and plenty on other sites too!). But I just think of it like a hobby. Could easily spend that doing or collecting any number of things, and I can't imagine anything else being as much fun!

But um yeah, probably need to exert a bit more willpower...

Alex.

Hmmm I don't want to add this up but as I have over 15,000 Oh points, I can safely say I have spent far, far too much.... Altho to excuse myself slightly about 2,000 of those points are from rabbit amnesty so I'm not such a spendaholic, honest

338.87 in 12 months

£538.58 since Dec 2011 OHHhhh the fun we have had Xx

£666.64 in two years, not including a fucktonne of vouchers, Oh Point orders, and £100 for a RotM. o.O

Although some of them were joint orders with the OH or gifts for people...still, kinda scary to add it up like that. Majority was back when I had no car to maintain (and constantly fix random explosions!) and was still experimenting with what I did and didn't like, so can justify that a bit better.

I spent about £160, then I've spent about £33 on gifts to three random girls this year! :)

1. Doc johnson 8inch realistic butt plug

2. triangle butt plug vibrater

3. linger body stockings

I may sent more some day

£300 in a year. And here's to the next year!

371.54 in 18months. so about 20 quid a month too. I have returned 2 items though. But still, that's alot on toys and lube!

Err 17,000 oh points shows quite a lot, however, my collection is worth a lot more due to offers, deals, sales, vouchers, review items and toy swap.