How often do you cum?

Sex or masturbating, how often do you cum and how do you get get your orgams mostly?

My boyfriend was asking as he loves it knowing I really like and need to masturbate frequently as well as our time together. We have sex about twice a week, if our schedules weren't so hectic it would be more and I'll usually masturbate around 3 or 4 times at some point a week.

Usually 6 out of 7 days unless my mental health is playing up! Also solo as I'm single. I usually orgasm 3 or 4 times during a session so that's reasonable amount of orgasms I think!

Probably about 3-4 times a week. All going well sex twice on weekends and once mid week, I may or may not masturbate mid week too,

I sometimes struggle to cum 2 days in a row, if I don't during Sunday sex, this usually equates to more masturbation during the week.a

I usually cum about once a week solo.

About 5 times a week.

I cum every day with his cock inside me, mostly without hand assistance, but occasionally with (sometimes I struggle to cum with penetration alone no matter what he does)

I also normally cum by hand most days when I fancy it. If I can get hold of him at work, he listens in as I do - that gives me a kick, knowing he can hear me and is imaging me in action.

I rarely cum by toys these days. I used to, but I found the orgasms from hand work were much better for me.

I cum on average 6 - 8 times a week, with penetration usually 5 or 6 and the other 1 or 2 being mastubation either alone or together. I do need occationally to mastubate at night if I have insomnia as it relaxes me and helps me sleep.

Usually 6 to 7 times a week mostly by hand. Going through a dry spell with the OH so perhaps only once ot twice making love.

I find its a great stress reliever.

Usually everyday unless I'm planning to have sex then I don't cum for a couple of days

I would say usually 3 times a week. Sometimes more! ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

Senator wrote:

Probably about 3-4 times a week. All going well sex twice on weekends and once mid week, I may or may not masturbate mid week too,

I sometimes struggle to cum 2 days in a row, if I don't during Sunday sex, this usually equates to more masturbation during the week.a

Aww, that's far too many to have alone!

AmyA wrote:

Usually 6 out of 7 days unless my mental health is playing up! Also solo as I'm single. I usually orgasm 3 or 4 times during a session so that's reasonable amount of orgasms I think!

If orgasming was an Olympic sport then you would win Gold. Fantastic.

i find my "need" to orgasm varies day to day and week to week and this thread shows we are all different. I've discovered P spot orgasms in the last year, solo, and I find that doesn't usually result in ejaculation so I have an option now to have more if I want. Most men find ejaculation requires a recovery time so it limits the possibilities in one session. I too find a masturbation at 1.30 in the morning when I cannot sleep usually helps. I probably masturbate 4 to 5 times a week and if I've got a block of time to myself I would say P spot orgasm every other week. In terms of orgasm from sex then that has varied massively over the years, but currently we are trying to manage at least once a week.

This really depends really. This week was sooo busy and stressful at work that I did not play once until last night. But then I have weeks when I masturbate daily.

Sex wise, I do not have stable partner, just friend with benefits and it bit depends. But generally once a week we have sex, sometimes more than once, but usually just once.

Usually with sex twice a week , and by hand 4or 5 times especially if I’m up late alone as I have a high sex drive so the mind wonders late at night plus I sleep better once released 👍🏼

Amy it’s good to go solo gets you some great orgasms and that’s a good amount in a week 👏🏼👏🏼

AmyA thumbs up 👍🏼

Mostly everyday 2-3 times a day, sex that is

Missnaughtymae wrote:

Mostly everyday 2-3 times a day, sex that is

Impressive.

Haha, certainly is

This post is no longer available.