Masturbation….how often?

I’m curious about how often people masturbate. Daily, weekly, monthly? Or do you rarely masturbate?

3 Likes

About 3 or 4 times a week but probably only cum once a week.

2 Likes

On average, and excluding (ie in addition to) regular sex?…
Probably about once every 1-2 days.

2 Likes

Sometimes its multiple times a day, sometimes once a day, other times it can be weeks.

3 Likes

Most days,being a wearer of lingerie i’m always horny so if wife’s too tired or not in the mood i’ll rub one out.

1 Like

Mostly every day, but currently busy with work so haven’t in a week

2 Likes

I try to do weekly but sometimes can be every other week

2 Likes

It all depends sometimes multiple times a day sometimes a few times a week sometimes not at all through the week

3 Likes

I often find at the end of my period I get really horny and mastabate for a week straight but then other times I don’t do it for months. Just depends on my mood and health.

2 Likes

4 or 5 times a week but very rarely to orgasm. That happens every 6 weeks or so.

3 Likes

Daily for many years… it’s not very often I miss a day. I don’t think it’s habit, it’s at different times and such like and sometimes numerous times a day, just a high drive I guess.

1 Like

On average at least once a day I would guess.
Might miss a a day here or there, but some days three or four times…

If I miss a day it tends to be because the wife and I got some (or will be getting some) time away from the kids!

1 Like

I masturbate 4 to 7 times a week and normally have sex with my wife 2 to 3 times a week. So I normally cum most days and sometimes twice.

Averaged, probably daily.

1 Like

All depends really, if I have the time or if I’m in the mood to have a play.

2 Likes

About once a week when j cannot sleep and he is fast asleep - my fingers will wander

6 Likes

It varies but I’d say on average about 2-3 times a week, more if I’ve got a good romantic book on the go!

2 Likes

Maybe once per week. Depends on what I have seen or experienced during the day.

I shift my mind to an ongoing fantasy with Mrs. Val and her friend - I imagine doing naughty things to them both at the same time and I can cum fairly quickly.

1 Like

Once or twice a day

2 Likes

Not often. Sometimes when I travel. We’ll do mutual masturbation though which is sexy. End up not keeping our hands to ourselves though :wink:

1 Like