How often do you masturbate and where?

Hi ladies, just a quick question my wife will masturbate next to me in bed when I am asleep and tell me the following morning she will do this about 3 times a week I am yet to catch her I may try and sleep with one eye open! So as the title says how often do you masturbate and where?

It's different day to day. Sometimes three times per day and sometimes two times per week. I usually masturbate in the bed but by myself :)

Mostly in bed, sometimes in the bath/shower. As to how often depends entirely on how I'm feeling. I have spurts of doing it 2-3 times a night, every night, and other times I may go days without. I've done the same as your wife a few times, feels very naughty!

If this upsets you, instead of pretending to be asleep to catch her maybe try to take charge and be like "babe tonight you won't have to masturbate cause I'll take care of that". I'd love if my partner would take control in that kind of situation but instead he's just too tired and falls asleep. When this happen I usually masturbate the next day while he's not there (or even if he's there). I don't masturbate a precise number of times a week, but do when I feel like it or am horny,

its good to masturbate together ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Mr.Smith wrote:

Hi ladies, just a quick question my wife will masturbate next to me in bed when I am asleep and tell me the following morning she will do this about 3 times a week I am yet to catch her I may try and sleep with one eye open! So as the title says how often do you masturbate and where?

Mr.Smith wrote:

Hi ladies, just a quick question my wife will masturbate next to me in bed when I am asleep and tell me the following morning she will do this about 3 times a week I am yet to catch her I may try and sleep with one eye open! So as the title says how often do you masturbade

every day or sometimes only 3 times a week

Mr.Smith wrote:

Mr.Smith wrote:

Hi ladies, just a quick question my wife will masturbate next to me in bed when I am asleep and tell me the following morning she will do this about 3 times a week I am yet to catch her I may try and sleep with one eye open! So as the title says how often do you masturbade

every day or sometimes only 3 times a week

Often multiple times per day or sometimes just a couple of times per week. I usually masturbate in the shower or in bed but by myself.

When we masturbate together it just turns into foreplay and sex, which is great but sometimes I just need need some me time ;)

I masturbate in bed, almost always, but sometimes on the settee in the sitting room, and occasionally in the shower. I only do that in the mornings, when I've already got up and then realise I'm hankering for an orgasm.

How often? I suppose it probably averages out at about once a day, but I tend to have little spells of doing it loads, several times in the same day, and then going several days without doing it at all.

A lot. Lets leave it at that. :P Mostly in bed or on the couch.

Maybe once or twice a day, either in bed or shower ^_^ During the months I'm away from the guy I see its we both do on Skype everynight and next to him a few times while he's been asleep. Once when he wouldn't quit teasing me I got on top of him and started, he could feel everything I was doing, best orgasm to date ^_^

Since ordering the lh mini clit vibe a lot more.! I am enjoying it so much that I wondered why I waited so long to use it. Lack of confidence meant it stayed in the drawer for a year unopened! No going back now. Enjoying playtime alone very much. In terms of how often sometimes it's twice a day, others nothing at all

depends massively on where i am in my cycle. i've been known the play anything upto 10 times a day and others nothing at all. me and my bf will masturbate together as well and he often sets me off when i catch him playing (which is a common occurance) usually in my bedroom either on or next to the bed. sometimes in the shower or downstairs in the lounge. again depends on mood.

all depends on how i feel can be couple of times a day to none a day...i normally masterbate in bed in bath...and yes i even masterbated in toilet at work on occasions

not as often as I used to. Mostly in bed, occasionally in the shower

Once a day is the standard, but there are days that I can masturbate two or three times and others that I don't masturbate at all. It's usually in my bed, before falling asleep (helps a lot, it's a better way than drugs, as a cronic insomniac) or at my computer desk.

In bed , on own or finishing the job after hubby falls asleep after sex . I wait till he's asleep as he would be offended that I have to masturbate but think it would be sexy to do it in front of partner if they was turned on by it x

I haven't ever masturbated in front of my OH, as I get put off if I am being watched and even if he knows I am going for "a nap" I can't do it. I wish I could.

I like to masturbate every day or at least three times a week, mostly in bed or on the settee or bathroom.

For me it's most days and I have a couple of favorite places to do it. Probably my favorite and number one is after work in the bedroom with a toy and nobody home. If need to masturbate in a morning I will usually have a quick one in the shower. If I am with my hubby at night and don't get off then usually I will take myself off to the bathroom to quickly finish off.

Most days :) sometimes more than once a day. Usually in bed it in the shower x