Swallowing ??

Hi all

I'm just curious why people enjoy swallowing ?

I'd love my partner to do this act but she says it not for her which is fair enough and wouldn't try to force her

What are people likes/dislikes ?

Rich :-)

I suppose some women get turned on by the act of swallowing, others will suffer it in silence for the sake of their partners and then there are those who just can't bring themselves to do it. Understandable really, but have you asked your partner why she won't do it? If it is the taste then a few changes to what you eat that day can have a big effect (plus drinking lots of water can dilute the taste a bit). If you 'unload' a while before she gives you a BJ (maybe masturbating in the afternoon) there will be a lot less for her to swallow.

I enjoy it because my partner really loves it when I do it.

It's not that I enjoy it particularly but like I said he likes it and I get lost in the moment of satisfying him. :)

It's a tuffy, you just have to look at it as with food we all have likes and dislikes. But most of us have something we really don't like. The biggest problem with this is the mouth , nose, throat and lips are our organoleptic sensory centre. If you talk to people one common dislike is something that tastes and feels salty ,gooey and tepid.

We are hard wired to try and route out things that could poison us and a lot of things in nature that fit this taste and texture are bad for us.. I do professional tasting as part of my job and when you do the training you are using so much more than you think when tasting and feeling.

However I ramble. For you and your partner. If she can't she can't. But with a great sexual relationships there is a lot of give and take. If your partner would like to try for you there are something's you can try. It is strange that we want or partners to this, I think this is a primitive desire for us to be a provider and rejection of anything we give is negative.

Communication is huge, if she really doesn't want too. You will just have to let it go. If it's taste look at your diet it can have a huge impact on its taste. If it's texture then only have her swallow when you have had an ejaculation in the last 3 days.finally if she can deep throat then it all goes straight passed the taste and feel area.

1 Like

To be fair - this could be asked for any of the things we do for our partners. I (we?) do them because I like the knowledge that I can give him feelings/experiences like no other. I am really getting into giving oral sex, and I do get turned on, but not because the act itself does anything for me, but because I can see how much my husband is enjoying it. Sadly (for him), I have a strong gag reflex and the texture of cum (even on my hands) can make me retch. So I will not be swallowing anytime in the near future. (But I am getting better - precum used to make me retch too!)

I would say this is up to several things, why the woman cannot bring herself to do it. But I would just say if you want to know why, ask her.

It could be some mental block as well as the taste. I been with a smoker and the bitter taste was enough to put me off, if I can be honest. Or she can have a strong gag reflex. I have it too. I can manage it, but it took me time and at times I just cannot swallow even normal food, especially in certain parts of my monthly circle. So I do think there will be times when I would just not manage as things which usually do not cause me problems, suddenly are problems, including some food.

I wouldn't say I love it but I also wouldn't say I hate it. I do it because my partner likes it and I don't mine it.

If that makes sense

1 Like

i like swollowing when my bf squeezes my bottom during swollowing, its my favorite thing or 3rd favourite

I don't love it.... I just think it's ride to spit. Plus it's quicker to swallow than hold it in my mouth and run to the bathroom to spit it out x

I don't love it.... I just think it's ride to spit. Plus it's quicker to swallow than hold it in my mouth and run to the bathroom to spit it out x

blonde vixen13 wrote:

Haha - good reasoning there! :)

I love the taste, it's a big turn on for me to swallow, and I love kissing OH after :)

I get turned on by swallowing cum. I love the taste of it, the flavour, the act of how I got it into my mouth etc

1 Like

I just think it's a bit... rude... to spit! It kinda ruins the moment when you finish giving a fab blowjob and then run to the loo.

blonde vixen13 wrote:

That's my logic too! Why have it in your mouth longer just so you can find a suitable place to spit it out!?

My wife doesn't really like to swallow, so she tends to either let it dribble out of her mouth or snowball me. I do find it more of a turn on when she does occasionally swallows.

I love to swallow when I give oh a bj, it turns me on so much, I love to bring him to that point and then he says the famous words "I'm guna come"..... I get such a kick out of the whole experience from start to finish, or sometimes if he is really turned on he will stop me because he wants to fuck me instead? But it is strange as I have never swallowed before and had never fancied swallowing before I did with current oh? It is one of my fav things to do to him, because we play at sub/master this is ony of the few times in the bedroom I feel any sort of power over him!!! lol I love to hear him groan when I give a bj. hehe

My wife is open to the idea but worried by it :-(. We continue to work on it and are getting very close.

I think it certainly adds to the experience. although Im not sure i would like to do, it pleases me when a girl does it just to please me. if that makes sense?

Why does a man like it when a woman does swallow then? Can anyone tell me why?