How often do YOU think about sex?

We've all the heard 'men think about sex every 7 seconds' lark but ladies and gentleman how much do you really think about it?

Recently it's ALL I think about, my mind wanders when I'm busy and I break into full on fantasy day dreaming when I have any free time (on the bus etc.)

My sex drive has become so high my boyfriend can't keep up! I also spend lots of time browsing LH and fantasying about the products. Tell me I'm not alone ;)

Well being on this forum it kinda makes it impossible not to but when I am afk probably once a day if that

I think being in a new relationship has taken over my normal functioning mind!

GGM wrote:

I think being in a new relationship has taken over my normal functioning mind!

Whereas I'm the opposite..becoming single has freed my mind of all the dark thoughts

I go through phases but I do find mysefl fantasising about the OH whenever Im daydreaming or have a moment to spare.. Atleast it keeps me awake in lectures lol. I'm not sure if it's sex or if it's just the moments leading up to it that occupies my mind. I love my hugs the most.

By the way GGM, I absolutely adore your bra! Where did you get it from? Compliments your curves nicely. =)

new relationships imho are always full on sex, luckly for me 2 years on me and my oh are more sexual then we were before!

Too much but mostly because I'd like to experience it some day but trying to go solo isn't working very well...

I think about sex constantly. It's quite bad - if I'm not concentrating on doing something, or having a conversation with someone, odds are I'm thinking about sex.

A lot! If I'm not doing a lot and have some spare thinking time then I'll usually be daydreaming about sex :) x

Very often... to the point I cannot concentrate at work.

Quite a lot, mainly just thinking about previous sessions with my other half - always puts a massive grin on my face :D

Nymeria wrote:

I go through phases but I do find mysefl fantasising about the OH whenever Im daydreaming or have a moment to spare.. Atleast it keeps me awake in lectures lol. I'm not sure if it's sex or if it's just the moments leading up to it that occupies my mind. I love my hugs the most.

By the way GGM, I absolutely adore your bra! Where did you get it from? Compliments your curves nicely. =)

I know what you mean I love the hugs too ;) haha

And thank you! It's from Ann Summers, just got it recently

About every 7 seconds. Really.

Every day... few times a day.

seriously thinking about doing it maybe a dozen times a day, rarely when I post here I think I aint normal

a lot. and when im not thinking sex, im talking sex :p

basically the thoughts keep me going through out the day! keep on thinking what the wife and I have done this bank holiday weekend as the kidswere at grandparents all weekend ;) and keep on thinking on what we have planned when we have got the money,TBH actually erect writing this as i'm thinking about it all haha!

Think about sex far too often. I detracts me from my working day. Feeling very horny today and haven't done any work yet. Might have to take a visit to the ladies for a quick fix. ;)

nearly too much i'd say and it does slow me down to going to work earlier my day starts later then usual hey ho off for a quickie byexx

"Horny" what do you think ???