How often should we do it, but how often do you do it?

I consider myself a girl who loves sex! I would do it any time of day and any place if I could. Lucky my OH loves it too! Curiousity got the better of me tonight and I wanted to ask you, how much do you take part in hot sexual tension, which leads to more you know what?

Sadly I live at home. You know as a 20 year old girl it is extremely hard to get the house alone. If I had my own place then I would be having sex 3 times a day, every day. We would do it constantly.

Sex - 4 times a week. Now, do I just love sex that much that i'm being greedy?

This got me wondering, how often should we do it, but how often do YOU do it?

Less or more than you would like?

Let me know!

Ummm.
I'm pretty sure most people live at home. :)

With my parents, I meant! Woops!

Me and my partner have a house together, so if it were up to me we would be having sex almost when ever the opportunity was there. However, his sex drive is completely different to mine and trying to get him in the mood is a mission.

So I'd say at the moment, it's something like once a week which makes me really sad. We do go through patches where we'll have sex almost every day of the week, and I LOVE those weeks, they just don't happen often :(

It's odd though, as when we both lived with our parents we were having sex pretty much all the time, anywhere we could. So I think knowing that the opportunity is less likely when you live with parents makes you want to have it when ever possible.

Varies from week to week for me. Know thats not really an answer but as long as you guys are happy is all that counts. P.s nobody here is normal ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Just as often as the wife let's me after all if the woman doing want it the guy doesn't get it

Im in your situation too oohla,

Living with parents with no space of our own I only see my bf once a week usually on a sat eve.

So sex happens when we have some peace n no one's about ... could once that nice or twice or none

So wish we lived together its bloody hard n the housing situation for younger people isnt getting any easier

I dont think we had sex any less when i lived with my parents than now.

We only had the chance to weds evenings, sat and sun and we had sex about 2 times a week i would say.

now we live together we probably have more sex, but not every day.

As a percentage we probably have less sex when you consider we see each other 7 days a week now compared to three!

It is better though not having the worry of a squeaky bed, being caught or overheard!

I'm the same as you OP, I currently live with my parents as our house purchase fell through last minute (the next one is in progress though!). We only get to have sex when I visit my partner on weekends, as when he visits at my house we don't get any privacy.

At the moment we're not having sex for medical reasons, but previously it was only around 2-3 times a week. When we live together and we're able to have sex again I'd like to do it every day, or at least every other day. But life gets in the way, and as much as we'd like to be more intimate we find it best to just go with the flow and not pressure ourselves too much. :)

Someone famous said get as much sex as possible when you're young, they were right, be lucky if it's once a week, just life gets in the way, kids,work patterns, stress, tiredness, etc

when we're at it we're at it then when we're not it could be a couple of weeks