How often do you have sex?

Been wondering how many people have sex everday or is once a week more common than i think. So as the tittle says really, on average how often do you have sex?

Depends on the circumstances. Maybe the best sexual relationship I had was with a GF who lived some distance away. So we met only at weekends.... by which time we were REALLY up for it. So it wasn't so often, but it was really enjoyable.

Everyday if I get my way lol

Once or twice a week.

But i only see my girlfriend once or twice a week!

Not as often as we would like. I'm away a lot for work so sometimes it can be weeks. On the flip side, we are like a couple of teenagers when im home.

It varies, weekly atm if me & the FB can find some time when we are both free :-)

Not as often as i would like,But it is weekly.4play fun well thats alot more in a week than sex.

not as often as i would like. about twice a week on average and a mamoth session about once a month.

it varies according to work and life but it is probably about once a week

Whenever i stay at my boyfriends house which is usually 3 times a week, if i stay on a weekend enjoy some lazy morning sex too :)

If we have the oppertunity, almost every day. And we both absolutely love it!

At least once a week, not that we have an alotted time slot but we always make time to enjoy each other on a weekend.

Depends on what's happening in the week ,at least a couple of times ,doesn't help that I work 2 nights a week and my oh works days .

On average about once a week x not as much as id like x

It depends on lots of things, work being the major contributory factor to tiredness. We can go weeks without it unfortunately because we are either too knackered or can't be bothered.

He also has a habit of going on his phone when he comes to bed (to either surf or play a game) and although I have got him off it, I don't see why I should have to every night - so that halts things as well.

However, for the past 3/4 weeks, it's been almost daily - last night was 3 times and it was some serious sex (I feel as if I've been run over today lol)

We have spoken about this recently and have agreed that we have both become lazy, so are putting in more effort.

The thing is, I believe that the more you have it the more you want it (and the reverse is definately true as well)

2 or three times a week, less if I'm trying to get the OH to initiate.

just once or twice a week at the mo

It's about once a week, but can depend on work and I work away sometimes, the OH's job really stresses her out at times too, I think we both would like it to be more offen, but we just take as it comes, ;-)

Been with the other half 18months, had sex twice a week before we lived together and three times a week at least now we live together
Although within the last week we had it 5days in a run
:)

friday,saturday ,sunday,and mondays

rest of week working