How old are your sex toys?

oldest one about a year and a half, feels weird I've only been in this sex toy world for that amount of time!

All my sex toys are from lovehoney, and I have only been here about a year, so a year or less.

Im a bit of a sex toy snob and I buy toys that are designed to last. Mostly glass, metal, silicon, and if they are vibrators Rechargable ones. I hate batteries.

Im a bit of a clean freak so I dispose of any semi porouse toys that I get to test after 3 months, as I don't feel I can get them clean enough to keep them longer.

I do expect my glass toys and my new metal toy to last a lifetime! Ask me again in 10 years time!

I have a few that are few years old. Think a small vibe I have may be 5 years plus, it is a pocket rocket. A couple rabbits areally probably older than 5 years but I don't use them anymore so probably need to purge.

My oldest is about a year old now. It's the lovehoney bionic bullet and I've not used it in months since I got the swoon shimmy gift set! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

my oldest is 2 years old :)

Some of my sex toys are now few years old. I think the oldest are round or close to 5 years old, like the Lelo Siri, and they are still up and running and I use them on regular bases.

I really need to get myself a pressie then haha

My rabbit died 1 month ago, it was 14 years old!

My rabbit died 1 month ago, it was 14 years old!

Our Ro-80 bullet must be around 10 years old but most of our current toys are no more than a year or two old and quite a few are only a few months old.

Usedworkshoes wrote:

I have one that's about 10/12 years old 😲 it doesn't really get used any more since I found LH but I can't seem to throw it out 😂

Thats no way to talk about your other half ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

If you count hitty things as sex toys, 11 yrs, if vibes etc about 4 years but rarely used these days, the popular ones tend to last less than a year ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)

My oldest is 5 years old, LELO insignia, i think. My older ones 10-15 years weren't body safe materials and ended up being binned

Mine was a crappy egg about 6 years ago, That's long gone to toy heaven

My oldest must be 4-5 years old still have it

I guess when I really think about it I have a couple that are probably 7 years old that I dont use anymore. I really need to do some spring cleaning and organizing.

We are new to this so it be our 1st ones

Probably 5/6 years old, most are about 2, glass toys last forever but may fall out of favour

My oldest one is about 3 years old. All new since I met my partner. But the collection is ever-growing!