How old are your sex toys?

or how old is your oldest sex toy? My vibes have gotta be at least 5 years old which i had from LH sex toy testers, which i use regular. I dont know if 5 yrs is good or bad haha ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Mine are 3 months old and less :P The only sex toy I had before that was a disposable cock ring and it was maybe a year ago.

Um, maybe 8 months? I've disposed of many of my beginners vibes.

My oldest sex toy is about 3 years old and still going strong. Although since discovering Lovehoney it's not seen much action as my collection has dramatially increased in size!

At least 5 years old! My first one haha. Don't use it no more though.

All my toys are less than 6 months old. Tried my first sex toy in november and since then gone crazy regarding buying additional toys.

Nooooo. You've all been tricked.
Life starts on the LH forum at 18, ergo all toys are at a minimum, 18.

I think my oldest toy is 6yrs old, but only started using it around 2yrs ago when my beloved rabbit died. Not so much a fan of the rabbit I'm using now, it has a creepy face on it just below the head, freaks me out.

Sum Sub wrote:

haha, i mean how long have you have owned them

Amykins wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

I know what you mean, you'll learn to skip over my posts in time, i just misunderstand on purpose for my own amusement.

My oldest order on here is from 2010 when I got this:
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11598

Still gets regular use but I have older orders than that from lovehoney but they are on the old system which can't be seen in the my account page. How long has LH been trading? I wish I could see all my really old pre 2010 orders just out of personal interest!

Sum Sub wrote:

Amykins wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

I know what you mean, you'll learn to skip over my posts in time, i just misunderstand on purpose for my own amusement.
They always amuse me too lol

My oldest vibe is approx 6 years...... bought from here and it's still going strong......which is amazing considering the stick I've given it ! Lol

My oldest toy i use is approximately 6-7 months xx

Same with mine Terri, thought they'd be dead by now haha

Assuming insertable/vibrating toys then that'd be about 4 years. I've just thrown one away that split after about a year but the older ones tend to get less frequent use. I also tend to refresh the toys occastionally and throw out the ones I don't use any more to make way for the newer ones.

Sum Sub wrote:

Amykins wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

I must say Sub, I've not been on the forums long, but you've fast become one of my favourites on here.

I think mine would be about two years, maybe two and a half.

I'm a newbie to toys, so mine are less than three months... Although, since joining the forums, I have been rampant!

My oldest toy is about 2 years old. I had a big sex toy clear out recently and most of my older toys got binned to make way for new ones :)

I have one that's about 10/12 years old 😲 it doesn't really get used any more since I found LH but I can't seem to throw it out 😂