How open are you?

Fun Loving Couple wrote:

well there you go, you needed to know that part as to not make the same mistake as the ex did.

redundant info...threesomes arnt my thing .....until I grow another willy I think I will stay that way lol

I'm open with the small details to certain friends, and sometimes on a thread i might mention something about my sex life. Or if i'm reviewing a product i brought from LH i might go into a little bit of detail.
For me it depends what i'll be talking about, some things i'm happier to talk about in more detail than others.

when I worked in Saudi it was only ever acceptable to say you had a "good leave" any detail was considered completely crass, and there were some very rough diamonds working there.

Detail implies you went home only for sex which was never the case.

I totally wear my heart on my sleave, I don't see the point in not being open. If I'm asked a direct question I'll give a direct honest answer. If I'm in a good meed everyone knows about it, if I've had a bad day everyone knows about it.

However there are some things you don't need to discuss eg, how often you go to the toilet or sexual habbits of ex partners.... just not nessesary.

Also it's nice to not discuss everything and have a private life but it doesn't mean that you're not a genuine or open person. I do sgree some things you just don't need to know.

I am a very closed person and find it very difficult to be open about anything in real life... Maybe I should change this...

I am very open on the LH forums though, I don't find it very threatening here y'see whereas I hate telling people in the real world too much info as they could use it against me :(

EDIT: I do admire honest, forthright people though. I wish I could be more like them :)

It depends on the person for me, some friends I will discuss everything and anything with unless specifically asked not to by a partner, others as far as they're concerned my children were immaculate conceptions.

I think I tend to talk about it in general terms when a topic comes up but I don't reference sex personally. I can speak to the OH openly and that's healthy. I've got a good friend who I think would be ok to speak to more openly to and would like to discuss going as a four to Erotica exhibition for example, but not sure about actually bringing the subject up with her.

it's worth me adding that I think my OH talks very openly about sex to her friends. :)

i`m very open,sometimes too open lol,i`v never been one to shy away,i have a wide variety of friends,some who say sex is taboo (each to their own) but if i`m asked a Q i`ll answer as honestly as i can if not i will find the answer :-) x