How open are you?

With my close friends I am extremely open with all things in relation to sex as are my friends so we pretty know everything about each other. A few of them go into rather alot of detail about things they have been up to recently and I usually do the same too.

This got me thinking though about how open other people are?

Not very, pretty much keep it to myself! I could tell you more on the chat option?

i am pretty open with the OH but friends quite shy still quite shy with OH even though we been together 3 years x

With my OH I'm very open, we know we can discuss anything together. With everyone else I'm really shy about opening up. I did have a friend who made me more open to discussing things but we've since drifted apart. Now I just talk to my OH.

I'm open only with my best friends, but I never go into a lot of details... I don't like to listen about details from other people's sex life, so that's probably the reason I don't talk about mine.

I'm fairly open with my OH, wouldn't really discuss it with the lads though!

We are very open about it, with everyone. the only part we dont really discuss is the swinging because people tend to judge. Our friends know buy my family dont lol xx

I'm very open about sex. I grew up talking to my Mum very openly about girl stuff and sex, she's just like my best friend and we tell each other everything which some people find really weird!

I'm as open as people allow me to be, I don't see sex as something to be embarrassed about but obviously lots of other people do so I wouldn't make them uncomfortable by talking about my favourite position!

I absolutely LOVE going into Ann Summers because everyone just talks about sex and sex toys like it's everyday conversation. It's so funny it's just like another world in there!

I'm starting to be more open with my boyfriend now too.. I do find it a little hard when it's a new relationship and you don't want to scare them off but I figure it's the best way to getting what you want in bed ;) x

I am open but I keep my foot fetish to myself

I never say a word, in fact I deny we have done it since our daughter was conceived, most people I know are the same.

I think people get the totally wrong impression of me that I'm sweet and innocent..my horns hold my halo up though :) I wouldn't be uncomfortable discussing with most people (with exceptions, family, most work colleagues etc.)

dotdashdot wrote:

I'm very open about sex. I grew up talking to my Mum very openly about girl stuff and sex, she's just like my best friend and we tell each other everything which some people find really weird!

I'm as open as people allow me to be, I don't see sex as something to be embarrassed about but obviously lots of other people do so I wouldn't make them uncomfortable by talking about my favourite position!

I absolutely LOVE going into Ann Summers because everyone just talks about sex and sex toys like it's everyday conversation. It's so funny it's just like another world in there!

I'm starting to be more open with my boyfriend now too.. I do find it a little hard when it's a new relationship and you don't want to scare them off but I figure it's the best way to getting what you want in bed ;) x

I enjoy going to ann summers, very open minded in there, and sex talk is thought as as a closed subject.

We tend to talk about sex to other people in a joking way, we know its true but friends think it is a wind up!!

If only they knew the half of it!!

I'm open to a certain extent. My friends and I do discuss sex but not in detail as some of my friends are still virgins and it's not fair to make them feel uncomfortable.

I've not long started dating someone new and I've been quite open with him about what I like and don't and have asked him to do the same :)

I'm not shy about sex. I have gynae problems so have to be open and talk to my gynaecologist about it and usually infront of my mum!

Does any one here believe discussing your sex life with friends invades your partners privacy?

Personally I don't believe a word guys say about bedroom activities, good or bad.

gunther wrote:

Does any one here believe discussing your sex life with friends invades your partners privacy?

I guess it depends on why you were discussing it and the sort of relationship. As long as the friends you were talking to are willing to be discreet and to keep things to themselves then I think it's ok, especially if you need some advice.

I'm very open with 1 or 2 of my closest friends - there are others who I am very close to but who are a bit squeamish and I know don't want to hear details so I limit what I share.

dotdashdot wrote:

i dont find it weird me and my mum are just the same!! xx

My wife has two colleagues who discuss everything and I mean everything even down to when and how often they and their husbands defacate...Mrs G, like me find it totally wierd. I have met them with their husbands and it is just too much info.

i very open. will talk about anything

Fun Loving Couple wrote:

there should be a limit to what you tell people and even your OH to an extent aswell.

like discussing details of a previous relationship...the less info the better I believe

Fun Loving Couple wrote:

yes that one is definatly need to know and the new partner doesnt need to know anything on that one!!!

only thing she ever said was she split up when her ex pressured her to take part in a threesome...that is definitely useful info ...and a shot across the bows