How soon can you get hard again?

I have been going out with my boyfriend for 10 years, over the years our sex life has got better and better, as we've learned new things, and what each other likes.

Having said this it has become clear that my drive is higher than his.

For my up coming birthday, he has agreed to pay for a posh hotel room, we can have a marathon session and indulge in my high drive.

We have never been really good at talking about things in the bedroom, as we are both quite shy when it comes to things like that.

So I wanted to ask you;

I can get horny agian after sex really quick by thinking about how good the sex that we just had was, which makes me want to come again, so how quick can you men get hard again after coming?

I can usually keep going after I cum once, just straight away. Sometimes it might take a few minutes but if it's that sort of session i will do other stuff with her

It depends on something called the refractory period.

Mine is pretty short, and I can usually carry on pretty much straight away. After my second it can take a little bit more, but not by much. A couple of minutes maybe?

My response is similar - after my first orgasm I can pretty much stay hard. After my second orgasm it's usually a 2 or 3 minutes before the wee man gets going again. However if there are any lulls between erections that's the perfect time to call in a toy as a substitute.

hidden desire wrote:

I have been going out with my boyfriend for 10 years, over the years our sex life has got better and better, as we've learned new things, and what each other likes.

Having said this it has become clear that my drive is higher than his.

For my up coming birthday, he has agreed to pay for a posh hotel room, we can have a marathon session and indulge in my high drive.

We have never been really good at talking about things in the bedroom, as we are both quite shy when it comes to things like that.

So I wanted to ask you;

I can get horny agian after sex really quick by thinking about how good the sex that we just had was, which makes me want to come again, so how quick can you men get hard again after coming?

The first time I made love with my wife (to be) I never lost my erection and we did it two times . BUT now although I can get a hard on very quickly after making love we find it is best to take a break because if we (that means I) dont take a break I find it hard to orgasm which is frustrating for both of us.

Talk about it and find what works but from experience men like women are not the same everytime.

TBH as much as I would love to get hard again, it rarely happens quick enough.

Sad fact of life; the male's sexual performance is likely to decrease with age.
This may mean his ability to maintain or achieve another erection after an orgasm becomes harder.
There was a biographical account of a chap who likened it to a firearm.
When you're young, it's like a repeating rifle. Lots of shots.
As you mature, it becomes an accurate single shot weapon and finally you end up with a blunderbuss.
My suggestion would be to allow him a few minutes without stimulation and see what happens. If he initiates another session, great. If not, oral stimulation is very erotic and can be very effective at stimulating erection.
Failing that, ask him to stimulate you. Again, oral can be very erotic or get him to use a rabbit. That way you may both be enjoying each other with the hope that he can resume using his penis.

Thanks for the advice guys, i'm really looking forward to our night away now ;-)

it all sepends on a number of factors. everyone here bragging about staying hard or getting hard again within a minute but that aint the norm. give him 15 mins. i dont want you to be disappointted

Naked_butler wrote:

it all sepends on a number of factors. everyone here bragging about staying hard or getting hard again within a minute but that aint the norm. give him 15 mins. i dont want you to be disappointted

Thanks Naked Bulter - I did think I might need to leave it a little while, as we have never done it more than once in a day, thought maybe a dip in the hot hub afterwards to heat things back up after a realxing soak.

Thanks Again x

About 15-30 mins for my oh

for me i have to mentally reset. switch off from sex for a few mins so wen think or see or hear something sexual it flicks my switch once more.

i thought i should say as this type of question will be answered by the guys who are rightly proud of being energiser bunnies but u didnt describe ur other half like that i.e he has less sex drive than you.

what about toys for him to use on you while he recovers?

Naked_butler wrote:

for me i have to mentally reset. switch off from sex for a few mins so wen think or see or hear something sexual it flicks my switch once more.

i thought i should say as this type of question will be answered by the guys who are rightly proud of being energiser bunnies but u didnt describe ur other half like that i.e he has less sex drive than you.

what about toys for him to use on you while he recovers?

:-) good point well made.

I have a couple of different toys in my collection now ;-) so I will take the advice and use it.

Can I come to you if I have any other questions, as I have really apperciated your honest advice

HD not only are all men different but also we are different at different times. For me I have frequently been away for a few weeks so I am more easily aroused than if I am permanently at home. see what works for you, for me I like my wife to be more pushy and demanding the second time.

yummy mummy91 wrote:

Bout right for me too, maybe less in some instances, 5 minutes or so is my record. Crazy how some have said you can keep going right after cumming. My technique? make sure she's fully satisfied before cumming

TTurtle wrote:

yummy mummy91 wrote:

Bout right for me too, maybe less in some instances, 5 minutes or so is my record. Crazy how some have said you can keep going right after cumming. My technique? make sure she's fully satisfied before cumming

TT when it happened to me I hadnt had sex for 2 yrs and was 22 yrs old so it was a bit of a special case lol

gunther wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

yummy mummy91 wrote:

TT when it happened to me I hadnt had sex for 2 yrs and was 22 yrs old so it was a bit of a special case lol

So maybe if I abstain for a week before we go :-) lol, think that will be hard for me, but if it works.

HD I dont think it makes much difference to a lady but no sex for 2 years did affect me somewhat lol

building arousal helps too flirting touching getting him very aroused without having actual sex or contact with his penis works too

about 20-30 mins for my OH

it depeneds on the situation tbh, i dont see my OH for 4 days of the week so when we do see each other we can go about two times in a session but then after that he tends to do it once and be finished and finds it really hard to get it up again after orgasming xx