How times change...

I'll start with a story.

Back before my boyfriend was my boyfriend, we were good friends. We spoke on MSN loads, and I can remember a conversation we had quite clearly where I stated I'd never put a guy's dick in my mouth because of how gross it was. Well, that's kind of gone out the window now! It's funny to think back on these things.

Has anyone else ever said something like this where they've turned out to love something they never thought they'd do?

My fella always said he'd never do anal as "it's an exit hole not an entrance"....now he's as eager to try it as I am!

Other than that, we always were happy to "try anything once" within reason so nothing has really changed - other than we've actually tried those things now!

Ax

I suppose with me, it would be being submissive.

I've always been very much the opposite of submissive, but i was with someone who didnt have a dominating bone in his body at the time. But hey ho, not complaining, love having him pick me up especially, lol, which is also another thing i absolutely hated, cause i was too heavy for my ex, lol

yeah before i was given my first bj i was like nah thats gotta be a bad idea teeth near my cock but then omg it was let me just say WOW!

I Always said id never let my misses use a strap on... Yeah that lasted a year......

Now all i say is dont knock it till you try it

Actually I'd never given head before my mr either! had a bit of an issue about it and always felt too self conscious! So yeah he gets the honour of being the only man ive ever done that to!

I used to be shy, self conscious, quite normal about sex [missionary in the dark you know the drill, scuse the pun] rather submissive towards males, treated like a doormat etc. Never thought Id like anal.. or ever use a strap on.. or a host of other things.

Now look at me lol. Dominatrix that regularly pleasures myself any way I please including with vibrating nipple clamps on, Tracey Coxs love bullet to my clit, sitting down hard on my large butt plug and reflecting on taking my slave's cherry with my strap on.

Times do change indeed!

[possibly tmi there sorry :)

how strange i meet my oh over msn to!!!!

i always said i wouldnt like oral sex because at that point id always given and never recieved,about 1 month after glenn moved in he asked me if he could try something and if i felt uncomfortable hed stop,needless to say he didnt stop and we enjoy oral sex on a very regular basis

Gosh, I think most of what I enjoy now would horrify my younger self if only she knew what she would get up to in future! I always swore I'd never go for anal, and certainly not bondage, and even more certainly not pain, and absolutely definitely would not enjoy being humiliated and called a slut or spanked.... little did I know! So now I'm a never say never girl, and even the things that I currently consider off limits would probably be open to negotiation with a trusted partner.

SS xx

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

My OH was kinda freaked when I told him about my history with my ex, and the way he used to dominate me, but what shocked him more was when I told him how much I loved it! LOL!

He claimed he couldn't do things like that to me, or anything even close! But then I kinda got him round to the idea of bondage and restraining me. He still refuses to do anything rough with me, but I'm ok with that! At least he's not freaked by it anymore!

I think my OH was a little against dominating me too, to begin with as he saw it as disrespectful, but as we' ve gradually introduced it and he's seen how much I love it he's fine with it now (when he's in the mood for being "in charge")....he now calls me his "little submissive slut" and laughs at the grin I get when he mentions taking charge.

As Ecksvie said - funny how things change ey.

Ax

thesmoo2110 wrote:

yeah before i was given my first bj i was like nah thats gotta be a bad idea teeth near my cock but then omg it was let me just say WOW!

Just the same - never really liked the idea but now OMG ... !!!!!!!!!!!! I even quite like the teeth gently moving over my cock.

When's my wife coming home ...?!?!?!?!?

In first year of uni if someone had asked me if I'd ever had a one night stand I would have been 'OMG - never, I hate the idea'. Times really have changed. I am a completely different person. Think SATC Charlotte becomes Samantha. You wouldn't believe it now x

I never been interested in woman but earlier this year........ I kissed a girl an I liked it! I don't class myself as being being bi-sexual just because of one kiss but I wouldn't rule out more girl on girl fun either! Who knows what will happen in the future. Being a bit older now I am open to trying most things within reason. x

Hehe times do change...I always said I would never ever give anyone a blow job. When I was with my first boyfriend he convinced me to try it, but I still didn't want to and didn't enjoy it, and it became something I did to avoid argument. Now with my current partner, he never pressured me, I told him how much I hated doing it and he just accepted it. One night I just had this desire out of nowhere for his cock in my mouth!! Now, I still don't do it often but I like it when I do.

I also always said if any man ever referred to me as 'bitch' or 'slut' in bed I would put him in hospital......until my OH did just that and it was a huge turn on! You just don't know until you try it! x

sexy little minx wrote:

I never been interested in woman but earlier this year........ I kissed a girl an I liked it! I don't class myself as being being bi-sexual just because of one kiss but I wouldn't rule out more girl on girl fun either! Who knows what will happen in the future. Being a bit older now I am open to trying most things within reason. x

Well hello sexy little minx External Media. I have a story too. Never thought i'd be attracted to another woman, until I was about 18, on a work placement and walked in the office to find an absolutely stunning woman sat there. It was my first day and I was nervous as hell but she was absolutley lovely to me which just made me fancy her more! Needless to say I was left feeling very confused as i'd only ever fancied men. I've not been able to get her out of my head since.

I kissed a girl during a game of spin the bottle and my friends house party and I loved it. Now I love women just as much as men and I don't care who knows External Media

I was the same as many of you and always thought that I would never give a blowjob because surely you would end up with a mouth full of pee and cum in your eye! Lol! Now I love it sooooooooo much! I always give my OH a bj after we have had sex too! Nothing hotter knowing you have full control and seeing how much pleasure just your lips are inflicting!

x

I never thought I'd want to submit to a female as I'd been dominant in all my previous encounters with women. Recently though the urge to submit has been growing stronger and stronger so I hope to be allowed to explore this fantasy soon!

xxKPxx

Nexas wrote:

I've always been rather open but lately I've been downright kinky and would consider things now that I would never have even thought of when I was younger!

ooooh such as?!

xxKPxx

masterandslave wrote:

I was the same as many of you and always thought that I would never give a blowjob because surely you would end up with a mouth full of pee and cum in your eye! Lol! Now I love it sooooooooo much! I always give my OH a bj after we have had sex too! Nothing hotter knowing you have full control and seeing how much pleasure just your lips are inflicting!

x

I was like that as well, with the worry about a blowjob resulting in some unpleasant experiences with urine External Media

I really didn't enjoy it with my ex, it ended up being quite focussed on purely what he was getting out of it and not really allowing me to enjoy it as well.

My current boyfriend is a lot better though...and I've discovered that a vegetarian man does affect the way the cum tastes...