How we change...

Hello all,

I'll start off with a story. When me and my boyfriend started off doing things together, he started sucking my nipples. At the time, it did little for me. It felt nice enough, but I could barely feel it. Since then, my nipples have grown in sensitivity greatly. I absolutely LOVE it when my boyfriend sucks my nipples now, or even does it with his fingers. Nothing gets me in the mood quicker.

For this reason, I always try something a good few times before deciding I don't like it, and even then I'm willing to try it again in the future.

Does anyone else have any stories of things that didnt do much for them in the beginning that they grew to love?

Has to be anal......Tried it many, many, years ago in a a galaxy far, far away.... and it just wasnt for me. But now, I actually prefer it !!

I never used to like being talked to during sex

Now my OH totally sends me into orbit when he tells me what he is going to do to me

Guess its not whats being said but who is saying it

sexelle wrote:

..... Guess its not whats being said but who is saying it

David Tennent?

Bingo Caller wrote:

sexelle wrote:

..... Guess its not whats being said but who is saying it

David Tennent?

Well at least he has a scottish accent xx

Well, generally, when i was with my ex, i didn't really like doing anything sexual at all with him, but now, im usually even hornier then the OH and want it all the time ^_^ so quite a HUGE change for me, lol

x x x

I think from a guys point of view its my attitude to sex toys in general, guys tend to have the opinion drilled into them by their peers that they have everything she needs, ....' there it is, hop on baby' and lads whose wives/girlfriends have sex toys are guys who cant perform. There still seems to be a stigma among guys that its sexy to think of a girl using a vibrator/dildo etc but a guy who has a rubber pussy/masterbator is some kind of sexual oddball who lives with his mum and has no friends.

I think once you get your head around sex toys being 'normal' and an addition, not a replacement to your lovemaking they can open a whole new world, either on your own or with a partner. Thankfully my gf of the last 5ish years is fantastic and has more toys than the local sex shop, we have loads of fun as you can imagine. I now have a collection of my own - something I never thought I would

so ... The folks who dont use toys are the oddballs, not us!

Hi Sideshow Bob - love the name and the piccie.

I totally agree - this is what's so fantastic about the OA - you feel part of a movement for positive change and not like you are doing something sleazy. I'm almost evangelical about LH and toys nowadays.

Nicely said sideshow. For my personal side i would go along with anal, i never been open for that side of things at all. Very strong views to it being a total no go area for me, but when my wife was pleasureing me the other night, and she used a bullet on my balls, she ended up moving it towards my anus, and wow was it an eye opener. Needless to say i looking foward now to our next session and order of toys. My wife even opened her mind to this.

For me, it would have to be giving oral. With my first proper bf, I really couldn't get into it at all... I'd had a bad experience with it before him that I hadn't told him about, so when I tried to pleasure him that way, I tended to panic. Being young and silly, I didn't really explain myself to him... just took it off the sexual menu for us. Kudos to him, he never pressured me about it.

As I got older though and moved onto other partners and started exploring my sexuality a bit more, I became really interested in it. I figured it could be something I enjoyed, so I started trying it out. Now I absolutely adore it, it's fantastic... I love being able to completely incapacitate a man! It's great to be in control of his pleasure like that.

I've definitely gotten more adventurous and confident. When you first have sex it's always pretty simple and straightforward, which is great at the time :D But eventually you get interested in doing things a bit different, and for me that's expanded to just wanting to try everything possible at least once. Like most things about me, curiosity rules the day and I can't sit idly by when there's new experiences I could be having :)

eljay wrote:

Has to be anal......Tried it many, many, years ago in a a galaxy far, far away.... and it just wasnt for me. But now, I actually prefer it !!

im with you on this one. i had tried it a few times in the past and hated it. but tried it again in the heat of the moment a week or two ago and now i love it!! i am only prepared to do it with guys ive got alot of feelings for, so the main guy im seeing has exclusive arse rights!! but i have to admit its grown on me alot now. it was his first time doing it too, it was never something he was interested in before, but now he loves it!!! x

I too fall in to that category. With previous partners, I would never have considered anal sex but with my current boyfriend (we've been together over 6 years), it's been a lot different. We've had anal sex about 7/8 times now, more so in the last couple of years. I've got to admit, when we're both in the mood for it, it's great!!!!

funtastic wrote:

I too fall in to that category. With previous partners, I would never have considered anal sex but with my current boyfriend (we've been together over 6 years), it's been a lot different. We've had anal sex about 7/8 times now, more so in the last couple of years. I've got to admit, when we're both in the mood for it, it's great!!!! External Media

i love all the new feelings. was a totally different kind of orgasm. really strange, but in a good way!!! x

Definately my thoughts on toys in general and anal. 2-3 years ago I would have shied away from all of it or even try to seem disgusted by it. I know I never was, i just felt like I had to be. I'm glad that I've allowed myself to come out. If not to my family or friends, but to my own self. Human sexuality is not a wrong or dangerous thing at all.

'Definitely'. Gosh darn it. I hate spelling things wrong. In the future I really want to meet like-minded people who are in the same family situation as I am. Anyone else from my culture and background would definitely be disgusted by me, and may even hate me. So no-one can ever truly know who I am. Wow, that sounds like I'm bloomin' Spiderman or something. lol

My main change in attitude is toward being come on. I HATED it with my ex, but I think that's because he wanted to do it every damn time, to the point of refusing to come inside me at all, even without a condom (disclaimer: I was and still am on the pill and we both had STI tests). Just made me feel dirty and used.

Now it's more of a "every so often" with my fiancé, and it's nothing like with the ex, I quite enjoy it. But woe betide him if it goes in my hair!

I'd say having sex with a guy would be a fairly major one! Lol! I didn't think I'd ever want a guy that way and 7 years on I'm still horny as hell for my OH!!!

I took me a while to get used to recieving oral, I'm still a bit squeemish about it if I'm feeling particularly icky and self conscious but for the most part I love it

xxKPxx

I hated giving oral with my ex. It was my first serious relationship and i'd never done it before, and I didn't fancy it either, if fact the thought made me feel sick. He pressured me to try it, and me being young and stupid, I did what he said. I didn't like it, just as I suspected I wouldn't, but my ex wasn't the type to take no for an answer and wanted it every time we were together. Didn't make it any easier that he didn't wash down below. Eventually I resented him, he wasn't even appreciative, he cum in my mouth once knowing that I didn't want him to. And he never gave me oral, which made me resent him more.

When I got with my current partner, I told him all of this, he was very understanding and there was no pressure. Its still not my favourite thing, but I find myself wanting to do it rather than having to do it. I still won't let him cum in my mouth though. Maybe I will in time, who knows?

x

Hmmm, I've never been that into receiving head, it has grown on me, and there are times when I love it, but I find it hard to relax. Always loved giving head - sexynurse you are right it is much more appealing when your fella is grateful and appreciative!! I used to dislike the taste of come but I put the effort into learning to love it and now I really love it! So that's kind of changed.

Never been that into nipple play, mine feel pain more than pleasure, same with my clit and internally so I have to be careful (my nerves are messed up)....Never really thought I'd be into anal play, but that's not a change physically, more a change mentally in that I've become more willing to try.

Oh and mythickan I hate getting come in my hair too! My hair is my pride and joy, not precious about messing it up, but am precious about sticking gunk in it hehe!

poppy904 wrote:

. but tried it again in the heat of the moment a week or two ago and now i love it!! i am only prepared to do it with guys ive got alot of feelings for, so the main guy im seeing has exclusive arse rights!!

Heat of the moment and a person you care about makes the world of difference....well it does for me anyway!

Ax