How to ask?

My partner and I enjoy a very healthy sex life and over the past several months she has really been open and let me explore my fetishes, particularly latex. She happily dresses up, I seem to please and pleasure her and vice versa. She has several pairs of latex gloves that she will happily wear and of late has even asked me to get them out so she can put them on, usually with much enthusiasm. I have been thinking over the last few days that I’d love her to pleasure me in a certain way and wear the gloves. Usually we just end up having sex and the gloves being put on happen half way through. How would you go about kindly asking to be pleasured with her sexy gloves without feeling a bit embarrassed for asking? She’s very open and has encouraged my to be open and tell her my kinks. I just wondered what others thought and how they’d go about it?

I think you've already done a lot of the groundwork, so it may just be as simple as asking. 👍🙂

I have asked in the past if there’s anything she’d like me to do, but she can’t think of anything. She does seem to enjoy exploring my kinks now and asks me regularly what else I might like....

Thank you for the advice Alicia! Thinking more about it, I think deep down this is what I’m embarrassed about. She seems happy for me to explain my kinks and I do please her in every way I can. She tells me she’s never had such intense orgasms from oral and I can never get enough licking her out. Win win eh?

yes win win latex-lover

I think it’s more about just getting comfortable with each other really. If you’ve got a kinky or fetish you should be just open with her and tell her how you feel. Then she might open up to you more. It can be awkward at first me and my girlfriend were dead innocent it probably took us half a year before we introduced sex toys, we just use to have sex like crazy. It did all start with a finger up my ass when we were having sex. Then we started buying sex toys, then getting bondage stuff. Now we’ve become addicted to trying everything, pegging, chastity, wearing latex, you name it. We just love it.

Regarding the gloves, I would just ask. It's an extension of something you both enjoy, not a new thing, and she can always say 'no' if for some reason she feels it is a step too far.

As for wonderering what you can do for her, if she can't say then I would suggest focussing on enhancing what she already likes. If oral works for her, then maybe combine it with an orgasm balm and / or temperature play with a glass dildo (inserted or used externally as a massager? Use it or a feather tickler to stroke her inner thing during oral?).

You could plan ahead and enhance things during the same session as asking her about the gloves...

I think the whole asking thing probably boils down to the fact that I feel selfish asking to be pleasured, when I’m such a selfless guy. I think if I enhance what she likes then I’d feel less selfish asking. She goes wild over oral and I think that’s a route that I could enhance to give her something she loves.

Superkinkycouple: latex is great, eh? 😁😉

It’s the best latex lover 😉 We both think it’s the sexiest look you can go for. It just adds that extra fun and my girlfriend loves being dominant when wearing it. I’ve yet to ever try anything latex though but my girlfriend does keep on hinting at getting me something. It’s what you get though.

Good question! I love seeing my other half in it but I doubt I’d look great in it!

I know that’s what I thought but my girlfriend thinks it’d look sexy so I’m willing to give it a go. She just doesn’t know what to pick. Any ideas on male latex anyone which looks good?

Good post, and some great answers already, not sure I can add much to it.

Personally I'd go with Alicia's suggestion, get some ideas from the OH if there's anything she would like to try, makes it nice and balanced. You don't seem selfish at all, but it is nice to make sure she knows you're happy to satisfy any desires she may have too.

Personally I find trying new things that the OH wants incredibly sexy, more than following my own ideas. But she will often want me to take control of things/

Obv no idea about your chemistry or how you both are as people or a couple or if you have kids to be midful of etc.,etc., but could perhaps stage something sexy for her after the above?

Below idea is something I'd do for OH. It takes a little pre-planning, a little flirty chat earlier in day so you feel confident she'll be in the right mood - she may not appreciate if she's had a shit day. You want her to be feeling turned on and confident, and if thats the case, proceed...

When she is out one eve, or even at work, leave the gloves and maybe an outfit or something for her to put on with them. Send her a message on her phone near the time she should be leaving, and tell her you have left a little sexy something wherever you have put it.

Leave it with a note and instructions on it, such as 'I want you to put this outfit on, I am waiting for you in bed. When you come up, you have free reign to do as you please, for your pleasure or mine. The only thing I ask is if you do (whatever you want her doing) before taking anything off.'

Could have some flowers or perfume with it too.

Be laying in bed waiting for her with a blindfold on. Maybe some soft music playing, or candles burning. It may help her feel less self-conscious (if thats a concern), and of course lack of sight would enhance way it feels for you. The little romantic touches will just show you're not just thinking of your own pleasure.

Or of course do it whilst your out, send some flirty messages, and take control from there. 'I'll be home in 30 minutes. How about you put XX on and be waiting for me in the bedroom. I've been thinking of you all day, and the thought of you doing XX to me is driving me insane. I cannot wait to get home and give you the most intense orgasm'

Just some suggestions, sometimes written word/messages remove the awkwardness. And if not something either have done, might find it quite exciting with the thoughts of whats to come.

Or of course, just ask her when she has them on - as Ian said, sounds like the hard part is done already.

Whatever you decide, I hope it all goes as you hope. Apols for the essay - didn't realise I'd typed so much!