How to get my wife to try sex toys and masturabate

delilahxx wrote:

That's great to hear Dan.

If you do buy a toy at some point don't forget to buy lube.

Materials like silicone can feel draggy no matter how turned on the lady is, and from personal experience it's a real turn off. So lube is an essential in my opinion 😊

+1. If it's silicone make sure the lube is water based as silicone lube can interact with the material of the toy. I would also suggest avoiding lubes that contain glycerin and parabens. :)

Dan1457 wrote:

Good evening all thank you all so much for your advice, weekend just gone I treated her like a princess made her a lovely meal, run her a bath just like gentle giant said, we had a good chat and she put on some sexy undies and we tried a little bullet on her clit and she loved it, I didn't want to push her into anything she didn't want to do but she seems a lot more relaxed now but she said she not ready to try a toy just yet. So I will just take it slow and let her decide when she ready to try. But it went really well for the first time at trying.

Thank you all again for advice really nice to hear what you all think about it

Great start! You're taking it slow and at a pace she's comfortable with, which shows that you are listening to her needs! Gentle is key, as well as communicating with each other. You DO NOT seem selfish at all and want to explore for both your benefits, which is huge! Keep talking her though it and it'll work out I'm sure. Good luck Dan, keep us updated x