How to talk about anal?

What is a good way to bring up the idea of my wife trying anal on me? She can be a little shy on these matters!

Is this weird?

I'd mention that you have found the idea interesting. You could mention that you have heard prostate stimulation can improve the male orgasm and that you would like to explore it with her if she was ok with that.

I am in the same boat as you curiousme, bought some toys so going to bring it up, some good points subbysam will use them

I was nervous about suggesting it to my OH. When we were playing one day I just decided to go ahead and use a finger on myself. It didn't ruin the mood and we talked about it afterwards. Since then we've played a little more and have even bought a harness.

This might not work for everyone but it worked well for me

Cosmopolitan has some great articles about this sort of thing. Might come in useful to steer the conversations.

subbysam wrote:

I'd mention that you have found the idea interesting. You could mention that you have heard prostate stimulation can improve the male orgasm and that you would like to explore it with her if she was ok with that.

That's a good idea, I'm not sure she may think it's strange.

Start with using a buttplug while having sex with her. See if you can work her in to doing anal on you from there.

I'm not sure why but girls seem to be more anti anal than guys, pity as they're missing out on its pleasure ?

No it's not strange at all.

Try and talk about how you'd like to try it and ask if she's open to exploring with you x

I’ve dropped a few hints in the past, and usually during a period of intimacy when I feel particularly close I will broach the subject. No pressure, just talk about things I’d like to try, she has sometimes needed some time to think it over and has been shocked when I showed her all of the toys, but she’s very open minded and gets off on my enjoyment so has always decided to give it a try, now it is a regular part of play. I just tell her what I’d like and let her decide, no pressure and if she doesn’t want to go there then that’s fine. Has always worked out for me.

Best of luck

It's not weird, I'm sure a large amount of us guys here will agree.

I understand it is a tough subject for some to approach especially when the mainstream view may be that guys don't do anal activities with their OH.

It depends how you have approached previous situations with her, have you introduced toys (for you/her or both of you) before and if so, how did you go about that?

You could start off by guiding her hand and pressing her finger against you, judge her reaction, but at least its a non verbal way of showing her that you are interested in that area being stimulated, you don't necessarily need to start with penetration, build up to that with her, obviously you'll need to know that she is happy doing it, if not then you will have to speak to her about it and see her position on it.

Best advice is always to speak it out if you feel comfortable doing so, even of you are nervous!

There are plenty articles online which show how normal and well practiced activity it is, with some great benefits and amazing stimulation.

Let us know how you get on!

If you have a wish list and she just happens to see butt plugs or a strap on, on the list it "might" create a talking point ? Or put lube and your finger there whilst together and see if she responds to your actions.