Need Help!! Lube bottle exploded EVERYWHERE!!

Hey people,

After a highly vigorous session (and boyf off to work), I began changing the sheets.. lube bottle top came off & poured lube all over our suede bedhead, wtf do I clean lube up with???

Any ideas?

It's the Maximus lube, water based..

cheers xx

if it is water based it should wash off easily. try wiping the worst off with kitchen roll first then some use some water on it?

water-based should be easy, is the bedhead dry clean/surface wash? if it is then use a damp cloth to wipe it clean, may take a few goes, but shouldn't damage the fabric... xxx

eeek poor you! I'd try repeatedly dabbing it off with dry kitchen roll to try and avoid the suede problems TLA says. Trouble is I think you're bedhead will be marked for life, so you may want to eventually try water as well.

Thanks for all the answers guys!

I dabbed it with kitchen roll..so it's no longer sticky.. just a huge dark patch!

Will pop down to timpson today, cheers for the suggestion, if that doesn't work, water, elbow grease & eventually covering it up!

Who buys a suede bedhead anyway..grrhhh xxx

I'm sorry but thought this was really funny - if nothing else you'll have a constant reminder of all the fun you have had!

you need special suede cleaner with a special brush. Tesco sell them... most things brush off suede

TLA wrote:

is this your own bed or do you rent the flat/house? If your own, you can cover the rest of the bedhead in the lube to make it consistent. It will all be darker, but there won't be patches of different colours External Media

lol i was gonna suggest the same thing! Great minds...

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

...... At least you learnt something. Never by suede bedclothes!

*Note to self* Don't have sex on the downstairs setee...

Nope get that lube all over the place, and go for a new bed!!!! might as well go out in a blaze of glory!!! did you reuse any of the rescued lube.....

TB

tallboy247 wrote:

Nope get that lube all over the place, and go for a new bed!!!! might as well go out in a blaze of glory!!! did you reuse any of the rescued lube.....

TB

Anyone seen Battlestar Galactica? When the Cylons are 'reborn'. I have the same image!External Media

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Ugh!!! I HATE battlestar.... 5 bloody seasons, plus the feature.... Had to sit through it for two weeks straight!! But yeah.. kinda funny!

oh god don't get me started on that crap! "The cylons have a plan" what bloody plan is that then cos they seem to have forgotten all about it? Some of the cast were nice though External Media

DesignDude wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Ugh!!! I HATE battlestar.... 5 bloody seasons, plus the feature.... Had to sit through it for two weeks straight!! But yeah.. kinda funny!

oh god don't get me started on that crap! "The cylons have a plan" what bloody plan is that then cos they seem to have forgotten all about it? Some of the cast were nice though External Media

It turned in to Lost (which I hated after watching about 8 episodes)... Just got more strange as it went on. A lot of big budget US tele now seems to think plot twists are more important than plot.

I only watched it because I got the boxset cheap. I do wonder why the Cylons were 'born' in lube though!