How to prepare for giving a blow job

ScumptiousDumptious wrote:

My go to Position for deep throat........

I lie on my back with my head hanging off of the bed. He is is in standing position. My throat is open n I can take a lot more than kneeling or hovering above him.
I hold onto his legs / bum cheeks to pull him closer still.

Have fun

This is the best position for us, I find I don't gag as much this way yet it is quite literally deep throat 😋 I love it!

I heard that holding your thumb with your fingers can help with a gag reflex, not sure how true that is though!

I've found squeezing my thumb with my fingers helps! :)

whaaatt, teas/infusions can relax your throat that much?? i'd never heard of this before, and i did my research before giving my first blowjob (i was scared i'd be bad at it)!

but yeah, if this is more about deep throating than blowjobs generally, i find it easier to suck normally to begin with as to accustom my mouth to what i'm doing and lubricate his penis. and when i do deep throat, i tend to start slowly: this is a cautious measure, but i've also found that my SO finds the gradual approach more exciting anyway, since it builds more tension than if you just go straight into it.

Everyone here has given great advice about flavoured lubes and warming with tea and such, but as unsexy as it sounds, I deepthroat better with my hair tied back just because it's one less thing in the way. :')
Also, don't be ashamed to need a spit cup/tissue paper. (Unless you're into drooling on yourself and such).

Good luck !