I always want what I can't have!

since joining this site, I have been thinking more and more about what turns me on. but if I am honest the biggest turn on for me is the psychology of the situation. Being bad, the danger and risk. I fantasize all the time about girls I can't have, friends' girlfriends, wives, girlfriend’s sisters etc.. Up until recently, I was single for a couple of years and got myself into all sorts of trouble, but never got caught. Now I think I am addicted to the rush.... and I am not sure whether I can trust myself if the opportunity presented itself again … although I have been completely faithful to my current girlfriend…

anyone have the same problem..

I'm very similar in the sense that i want what i can't have! i have a very obsessive/addictive mind that means when i see something that appeals to me i will focus all of my attention on wanting that thing until i get it! When i get what i want i enjoy it for a short period and then move on to my next obsession!

thats part of the reason i've stopped posting in the design a sex toy competition! if i don't i will just keep coming up with more and more ideas and posting more and more until i drive everyone mental lol!

so yeah i can sympathise with you because it's not always a good thing!

Nope.

All I can say is show some self control by thinking before you act, considering others and the effects of your actions and keeping you and your girl engaged in the bedroom by trying different stuff that might give you that rush.

You'll only have yourself to blame if everything goes tits up!

if you find it's going to be a problem with your current relationship you could probably get counceling for that sort of thing!

Humm, hopefully I have got it out of my system over the last two years. Being on this forum has given me loads of ideas of different things to try with my current girlfriend; all is good.

yeah i find that there is always another whacky un-tested idea around the corner to keep me entertained!