Large dildo

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to buy a large dildo as a surprise for my OH. I want it slightly bigger than I am. Do a lot of you folk have done the same? Do your OH enjoy it? We already owning some toys including a strap-on, so we are a pretty open minded couple.

Thanx!

How big? Check the Lovehoney ones or the King Cock ones as they have a wide range of sizes.

You could also consider a penis sleeve to boost your size too.

I reviewed the 10 inch king cock vibrator by PipeDream. It's a good large dildo and vibrator. If your looking for something girthy but not huge it's a good option!

Hey!

If you're looking to increase in girth, I wouldn't make too much of a jump from your own size as this can be uncomfortable or painful and may even cause tearing. I'd go up in no more than 0.5 - 1 inch increments at a time. So you have the right idea with going just slightly bigger.

My other half is around six inches in girth and he got me a toy that was just over six and half. I found it challenging, but it was definitely enjoyable! If she's fairly open minded and knows theres no pressure on her to use it if she doesn't want to, then I think you should go for it.

Hi there,

I would say don't get over excited like I did. My husband is quite large, so assumed I could go huge without a problem.

Turned out that wasnt the case, so that purchase was a waste.

Are you looking for length or girth?

As someone else mentioned a penis sleeve may be a good idea!

I have found that the same problem, my husband is on the large side, and although I do not wish anything longer would love something thicker. I have tried severall things large dongs, butt plugs, but I find them uncomftorble, I guess they are just to solid and do no give like a real penis does. But I will keep looking.

I have had similar problems to those mentioned above. My partner is a good size and it turns out that a similar sized or slightly larger dildo can be quite uncomfortable as they are never as giving or flexible as the real thing.

I was in UK last month and visited a handful of sex shops at Central London. It was my first time seeing King sized dildos sold there. Quite a huge turn on for me and set my mind to buy one from LH. Can't wait for it to arrive soon.

DangerDan86 wrote:

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to buy a large dildo as a surprise for my OH. I want it slightly bigger than I am. Do a lot of you folk have done the same? Do your OH enjoy it? We already owning some toys including a strap-on, so we are a pretty open minded couple.

Thanx!

DangerDan you did not say if you are looking for a longer or more wider then yours. So here are some large dildos that is on the market: Doc Johnson Bam Black Realistic Cock 10.5" long. Doc Johnson Crystal Jellies 12" Realistic Dildo. Doc Johnson Dick Rambone Cock. If these are not the ones you are looking for, you can click on LoveHoney.com and type in giant dildos. If they are to big, then LoveHoney got some smaller dildos for you. Good luck and finding the dildo you like for your OH.

I've mentioned this before but my OH would love some larger dildos but the larger they get the longer they get! She likes the ones with balls so she can sit on it fully and rub her clit on the balls! If she uses the largest one we have she can just get the length in to the balls but its uncomfortable for her to have in as long as she'd like! What she would like is a choice of thicker but short or normal length dildos so she can enjoy the width and balls with out the discomfort of the length!