I can't get my picture up on my profile

I'm using my phone to take the picture but it's saying it's over 500k can anyone help?

Email it to yourself then save that one from your email then try. If when sending it asks you if you want the image small, medium, large, actual choose the one that is less than 500k

I've tried emaillin mine to my self but no idea where it saves on thisnsilly amazon tablet I can't upload mine either .

Maybe crop it down so its a smaller file size? :)

Resize the image to the recommended profile picture dimensions :)

You should be able to use an app to resize if it does not allow it as one of the edit options on your device. 

I know my phone has the edit option on photos I have taken within my gallery. 

The likes of Instagram usually resize it correctly too. 

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

You should be able to use an app to resize if it does not allow it as one of the edit options on your device.

I know my phone has the edit option on photos I have taken within my gallery.

The likes of Instagram usually resize it correctly too.

For some reason the social and forums area doesn't show on my phone. Its a good smartphone too haha

Vixenchel - Do you have the menu option with 3 lines on the home page? 

You need to click on the 3 lines to open the menu and social should be under find a sex toy.

If it is not there please get in touch with our Customer Care team to be raised.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/contact-us/

OK thankyou so much for helping I shall try the shortly :)

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Vixenchel - Do you have the menu option with 3 lines on the home page?

You need to click on the 3 lines to open the menu and social should be under find a sex toy.

If it is not there please get in touch with our Customer Care team to be raised.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/contact-us/

Can't breathe. WYD roleplay scenario 1. Acting as strangers meeting in a library and create an erotic scene Or scenario 2. Go to a pub for a few drinks in long coats with nothing underneath ?

It goes find a sex toy

Then help

Your account

Only phone there's no option so I'll send an email to address you provided thanks