I cant understand why people dont want to go down?

I can understand why some people don't like it - different strokes for different folks. I'm quite happy doing it :-).

I imagine most people on these boards, being fun and sexually open minded love doing it - I certainly do. It's my thing! The one thing I think I'm best at in bed...

My Wife is the same, she also likes her bum massaged but not penitrated

No

so do i

Atttta Girl, We have tried lots but want to try more

Thats the fun, at the end of the day, for over 99.9% of sex is for pleasure not procreating, so i just dont understand when people say im trying that, or why change, or sex is boring. sex is what you make of it and if two people agree then anything is normal

I agree.

My ex never used to go down on me, he prob did it once or twice in th whole three years, and then he tried his best to be as uniterested as possible. He would expect blowjobs all the time from me though....and he never used to wash down there - or at least it looked and smelt like he didn't!! Not pleasant.

Current OH loves it, and can't understand anybody who doesn't! I don't even have to ask :) good times!!

x

1 Like

there is no excuse for hygene, if you wash you dont smell thats it. sometimes my wife says just fuck me for a change, because i would spend all my time down there otherwise.

I love going down on girls, Its the best way to make your partner cum. I love the way she moves her pelvis up and down when she is cumming.

My boyfriend loves it, i'm not a huge fan though, it just frustrates me and pisses me off most of the time, i'm not really a clit person i loved having things thrust in and out.

i will let him do it every so often but it's not often to orgasm because quite often i just can't get into "orgasm mode" i do enjoy it when i'm in the mood and i have orgasmed a couple of times from it but it's just not my thing.

but because i know he enjoys doing it i will let him and i tend to get into it anyway!

VW x

1 Like

I do not like reciving oral..my fiance reassures me that he likes it but I cant come! I always get paranoid and that puts me off. He once tried for 45 minutes and nothing. I just need pentration from a penis to come

I love going down on a girl making her so wet and feeling her twitch from the growing pleasure then hearing her groan as she start to cum just makes me go for it harder.

1 Like

to be honest I don’t think I could be in a relationship with a woman who doesn’t like the feeling of man pleasuring her orally. Luckily, I am with a woman who loves receiving as much as I do giving, so much so that making her cum through oral sex.

Love doing this! Does not happen too often but great for both of us.

I absolutely love giving but sadly, for now at least, my OH has a bit of an aversion to it. She doesn’t feel comfortable for personal reasons … and I really miss doing it. It’s so wonderful being able to give such immense pleasure, with such personal focus … I really hope my OH will ‘see the light’ one day.

I once had an ex promote me to her friends as ‘the quickest tongue in the west’. Even during a casual encounter I’d be happy to … I find it intoxicating.

I think it is one of my favorite activities . Over my many years and female friends I have never met one that did not like me licking , sucking and nibbling them to multiple orgasms . I have no idea how long my record is , but have had multiple cramps in my tongue many times . My favorite of all is after I cum in her and then lick out mixed love juices , often it is a little challenging as she bucks about and can get quite vocal too . When I was a young man and somebody wanted me to fight and they called me a pussy , I would just reply " You are what you eat" .

Yeah I absolutely love doing this to the wife especially when she been waxed and all smooth making her cum several times lol she gets so wet my face is soaked lol never gone down on her after I have been there and cum inside of her tho.

Love going down on my wife. She cums hard and a lot from oral. She especially likes it after PIV.

1 Like