I could do with...

My lovely AdnaW has escaped back home, leaving me desperately frustrated and horny.

So I'm starting a thread to provide some light relief, share your current frustrations and needs and hopefully it'll help with our 'hysteria'! A problem shared is a problem (actually I don't think I know the rest of that saying... Is it solved?) but remember not to prey on the horny perverts who post here, this isn't the place to cyber!

So, I could do with...

A blowjob, a relaxing slow one with lots of spit, soft lips and tonguing underneath my foreskin massaging my tip while watching her on her knees rubbing her pussy as she devours my cock. I love an enthusiastic cock sucker!

Any other pervs in desperate need of some relief?

a nice cock in my pussy. aching for it now!

I'm a perv in desperate need of some relief!

Currently not seen the OH for 2 weeks due to her kids having Chicken Pox. But. . . .alledgedly I'm all clear to go tomorrow.

But I could do with one of her special massages, loads of oil, rubbing her oiled pussy in scouring circular motions all over my chest, back, arse, legs and cock. Takes some effort too!

Very nice!

SG

I don't think I need to say more about what I could do with on a daily basis! You're probably all sick of me lesbian trolling.

sorry lol

Mistress Cara wrote:

I don't think I need to say more about what I could do with on a daily basis! You're probably all sick of me lesbian trolling.

External Media sorry lol

dont worry about it mistress! the lesbian trolling is whats kept most of us fine OA ladies going in the mornings, afternoons and evenings.

sure makes the time im going withouht entertaining.

*booby hugs*

This is going to seriously backfire isn't it?

With some of the 'poetics' on this site its not going to be very relieving is it? O well!

Aw thanks SL Much booby jiggly huggles back with lots of bottom gropage and general smoochery

WandA not sure about backfire round these parts, more like frontfire.

sweetlove666 wrote:

Mistress Cara wrote:

External Media sorry lol

dont worry about it mistress! the lesbian trolling is whats kept most of us fine OA ladies going in the mornings, afternoons and evenings.

sure makes the time im going withouht entertaining.

*booby hugs*

She didn't mean it...

Bet she only said it to get booby hugs!External Media

Mistress Cara wrote:

Aw thanks SL External Media Much booby jiggly huggles back with lots of bottom gropage and general smoochery External Media

WandA not sure about backfire round these parts, more like frontfire. External Media

A 'euphemists' wet dream there....

Entirely too euphemisty. You steamy saucy lil thing you.

my oh pussy

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I could do with a cheeseburger actually. A Burger King Whopper and fries... mmmm. Oh you got me thinking about it now!

Careful where you put those fries...

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I could do with a cheeseburger actually. A Burger King Whopper and fries... mmmm. Oh you got me thinking about it now!

Hahahaha! ^^^^^^

I gould do with my OH putting his dripping cock in my mouth, holding me down and fucking me hard. I'd settle for a slow smoochy fuck right now, i'm starting to forget what it's like, only had quickies the last couple of times and he's got mates round tonight so will probably be just a quickie again!!! External Media

WandA wrote:

So, I could do with...

A blowjob, a relaxing slow one with lots of spit, soft lips and tonguing underneath my foreskin massaging my tip while watching her on her knees rubbing her pussy as she devours my cock. I love an enthusiastic cock sucker!

Yes please!...Also, long slow head for me would be amazing right now, especially as I knicked myself shaving the other day - it needs soothing!!

Ax

I could do with running my tongue around and inside a nice, moist pussy while gently having my cock sucked. That would be a nice way to spend some of the evening.

J

I would love for my hubby to lick my wet smooth pussy as I lay bk and enjoy him doing this and after that I would give him such a good sucking and as I suck him I would play with my wet pussy

love sexy jenny xxxxx

When do u need it and would you do a 3 sum ?

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I could do with a sexy girl to come and dance with me to Old school goth music right now! I expect lots of booby pressing!

Any takers? Lol!

Both hands up (your top) !!! External Media

xxx

me and my hubby would dance with you Avrielle_Aniko?

We need a lady to join us any takers and sexy girls here want join me and my hubby ?