I don't know about you.. but...Thank you!

So as the title says really, I don't know how everyone else views/see's it but I have been an active (and positive I hope) member of the LH forum for about a month now.

It's so cool so see so many familiar names and see everyones contributions. So many of you have helped me with your advice, even when it has not been me who has originally posted.

So I just wanted to take the time to say thank you to all of you, my LH family, because you have really opened by eyes this last month and it's been a great experience!

Mrs L x

I couldn't agree with you more 'Mrs L'.

Everyone is a little spark of inspiration on here and it's amazing what others' comfort and advice can get you through in your life.

As you say...

...even if you haven't posted a question yourself, you'll always find the encouragement, advice, answers and reassurance from all the lovely members on these forums.

I know, as I've had the same wonderful experience on here.

Indeed it does feel like a special family to me as well.

Thanks all, including yourself Mrs L. x 😊 🦋 🌷

Hope you all have a great weekend! x

I agree also. Seeing familiar names and looking out for them on posts. It's lovely to feel part of a group and feel that your views and opinions are bothered about and useful to others too X Have a fab weekend

![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)yeah this community is such a cool environment with warm, welcoming guys and gals, product recommendations, advice, kind word's. I agree too its nice seeing familiar names and looking out for them on posts. A lovely Lovehoney family full of like-minded non judgmental individuals. Thanks to all and happy Friday yippee 😤x

I love it here. Glad your part of the Lovehoney family. Your one of us now xx

Absolutely agree with everyone. I joined about a month ago and I think im addicted. Ive learnt so much through this forum, which I never knew even existed. You guys are all so welcoming. Im not on any social media, I just dont like them, but this seems a little bit different almost like a naught secret.

Lovely to see posts like this and hear how the forum helps so many people 😁

Every day is a school day for me on the forums. I feel like I have been here for years when in fact it's not even been 1 year yet. Certainly an addict now and I have appreciated all the help that has been given and on going.

I like the fact that it is non judgemental and you get loads of sound advice from friendly people, I have learnt SO much since joining LH, it has certainly helped keep our sex lives interesting.

If every day is a school day for k&c30s on here then I’m still in nursery. I love the idea of the old-timers here having a good chuckle at how much hapless individuals such as myself have not the first clue about what we are doing.

It is a nice, safe, friendly environment, but at the same time it isn’t all about bland pleasantries. I am grateful for the ‘get yourself a bit of perspective’ kick up the bum I had last week regarding my relationship with my husband. It was helpful suggestions, not just ‘there, there, poor you’, which was a lot more helpful, even if at the time I was just feeling sorry for myself.

It is just really nice that folks who do know what they are talking about take the time to help what are fundamentally complete strangers enjoy better sex....what a gift to give.

Oh yes, everyday is a school day. It was just the other day I learnt you can revive your water based lube with just a couple of sprinkles of water instead of re-applying. Goodness knows how much lube this may save us in the long run. Everything I know about toys has been learnt here in the forums. This time last year I was completely in the dark. I think the perspective comment might well of been me, I am pleased it wasn't taken the wrong way as I would never intend to insult anyone.

What a lovely thread which I totally support and agree with MrMrs L. Our naughty little secret is the perfect description and we're happy to share with you all.

I was apprehensive when I joined, but everyone has been very friendly & kind. It’s really opened my eyes. Many thanks!

I think everyone here is friendly and non-judgemental. This makes such a difference: the fact we can get advice and help and no-one shames me even though when I know and feel guilty because I'm wrong and needs someone to just "listen". Thanks guys.

You’re all so amazing and incredible in your own ways. I’m so thankful to have you all in my life on this forum and I’m so glad I’m not the only one who thinks this place has been a real eye opening life changer! Have the best weekend guys!

I could not agree more . LH sells me fun toys etc. and the open discussion of all things sex are refreshing . It is also the only place I post pictures of myself with minimal clothing . It is also interesting to read peoples thoughts on things I have not tried or in some cases never thought of . So thanks to LH and all you good , sexy people .

I like it that we all help each other, no-one judges or gets judged and we have a laugh sometimes.

One of my new years goals happened this week, and it really is related to the experience I've gained since becoming active on this site.

Thank you Lovehoney, you've opened doors for me.

Yes you're right. This forum is such a welcoming place! No judgement, just people happy to help!