I finally got her to fist me,,,

After years of wanting my wife to fist me she did last night, what a really nice feeling, she was rather scared of hurting me but sitting between my legs I just guided her and told her what to do. I knew her hand would fit as some of my butt plugs are really large, now I just want her to do it more.

Whilst we were having fun, before she did me, I had my hand fully in her pussy, something I don't get to do much but is a real kink for me, also asked for some other quite kinky things to do to her which she may let me try tonight, so if you've ever wondered give it a try you may really like it? if we gat to try things tonight I'll post later.

Great !! I'm so glad you got your wish and she had fun too xx

Awesome! Enjoy the new found fun!

Well done.good luck for tonight

Glad your wait has ended and it went so well :)

I'm glad you enjoyed it, maybe if you added a little role play, like its a punishment for you being naughty, or a treat for being nice she might be less worried about hurting you and enjoy doing it do you more. Just a thought.

Well the strap on arrived today, we'll have to see how that goes though it's a bit smaller than I would have preferred if she enjoys using it maybe we can get a bigger one?
One thing that crossed my mind was it could be turned "inside out" such that it was in my wife and I in her bum though that might be a bit too much for her.