I finished my dissertation!! Thankyou all

Wanted to say thankyou to everyone who helped with ideas for my dissertation, i included everyones awesome thoughts.

21 pages done and just sent it off to Jess to proofread.

Now i can celebrate my 21st in peace :D

roll on graduation!!

Thats great young and fun, now you can enjoy your 21st in style *♡*xx

Whoop, congratulations. Jess your bloody amazing, going out your way. Restores my faith in humanity. Xx

Put your feet up and relax. You've earned it .

Whoo hoo - Congratulations! Time to relax with a lovely glass of wine and CAKE!!! lol xxx

Congratulations! Now take a well earned break :) x

Excellent ! Now you can enjoy your birthday without worrying about it x

So have you thanked us all in your preamble?

"Special consideration to the members of lovehoney, the sexual happiness people"
CAAAAKKKEEEE
Thank you so much guys, so excited for my 21st now :D

Happy for you! Enjoy, hope you'll excell!

Hoorar! And breathe 😁 what was your diss about?

Yeah! That has to feel amazing =)

Young and fun95 wrote:

Wanted to say thankyou to everyone who helped with ideas for my dissertation, i included everyones awesome thoughts.

21 pages done and just sent it off to Jess to proofread.

Now i can celebrate my 21st in peace :D

roll on graduation!!

I missed what your dissertation was on (and am now incredibly curious), but is this Jess as in LH Jess? If so, you're awesome Jess! :D

And congratulations to the Author! Twenty one pages? Phew! A lot of work must hve gone in to that, and you can be very proud of that accomplishment. Celebrate away, you've earned it!

It was something on birds Shadow.... Jess volunteered to proofread. Several of us chimed in to try to help out as she was pretty stuck and frustrated.

I do not miss that uni stress, but somedays I would trade out the kid stress for a good paper writing session becuase I love to write.

It was geese personality and hierarchy. It was hell to write, honestly couldn't have done it without you guys helping. I am so proud! And I just went under 70kg today. This is a good week!
..... and I'm 21 Sunday eeeek!
..... and I have contraception so OH doesn't have to pull out and last night was awesome!

Seriously loving life ATM :)
Thank you!

Gosh I know that feeling well.

CONGRATULATIONS.

For the love of God have a drink.x

Yay well done!

And so glad to hear life's good :D