I Got a Prezzie! (Apr18-Oct18)

I got a pressie too, much to my surprise! Went to take out the recycling and found a secret hidden box! It is absolutely fabulous. I love it and I CANNOT WAIT to try it out.

Thank you thank you thank yoooooou :) xx

wildflower wrote:

I received a rather unexpected delivery this morning and I can only suspect someone from here has been incredibly generous and I'd like to offer my heartfelt thanks to whoever was responsible . I'd love to know who this was so I can say thank you ( I have a little idea but I wouldn't want to just come out with it in case I'm wrong!)

Honestly my eyes lit up when I saw what was inside the box! I feel an early night coming on so I can give this amazing looking toy a good tryout

I'm still a little lost for words , it's very touching to think someone I've never met could be so lovely and kind as to take the trouble and expense to send such a gift ...thanks a million whoever you are x

Happy Birthday! 😘😝 (2nd queen one).

Now can I point you towards the attachment aisles?https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/magic-wand-attachments/ the flutter tip, G kiss and Nuzzle tip are particularly good this time of the year. I hope you love this wand, I love ours!

I have the Black Doxy, all the attachments In the above link fit nicely! Thanks for being awesome on the forums X

!ChloJakes wrote:

I got a pressie too, much to my surprise! Went to take out the recycling and found a secret hidden box! It is absolutely fabulous. I love it and I CANNOT WAIT to try it out.

Thank you thank you thank yoooooou :) xx

Hey Chlo, though it’s been a while, saw the shiny stainless steel and thought, you know what? I reckon Chlo will know what to do with that.! I’m glad you’re on the forums hon, you just sort of add happiness to it X. Enjoy the toy! Hope it makes you a very contented lady X

Oh Mr Pheebs you are indeed an angel ! It was a very much appreciated gesture and I'm so grateful ....thank you !
Reckon I'll might keep this day as my second birthday every year now lol ;) X

Mr Pheebs you truly are the best! I'm flying to Leicester tomorrow so I'm gonna save it for when I'm back - not sure I'd get through security with it haha.

Its my aim in life to spread a little happiness around! Xx

wildflower wrote:

Oh Mr Pheebs you are indeed an angel ! It was a very much appreciated gesture and I'm so grateful ....thank you !
Reckon I'll might keep this day as my second birthday every year now lol ;) X

You are very welcome, hope it brings you hours of joy, sweat, moaning and squiggling X

Mr. Pheebs I applaud you for being so kind and generous to the girls. You deserve applause and all sorts of good karma. 👏👏👏👏

NikitaMaxine wrote:

Mr. Pheebs I applaud you for being so kind and generous to the girls. You deserve applause and all sorts of good karma. 👏👏👏👏

I just like to spread a bit of love every now & again. This is a special place with special people in it...boys & girls...

So I’m hoping tomorrow, possibly Friday is going to be fun for a few people....As usual, don’t open a mystery parcel in front of your gran unless you are like minded individuals and she is of stable constitution. I hope you enjoy your gifts...There is also a gift winging its way to an overseas member but I have no idea how long that’s going to take....They only had the small owl at Hogwarts!

Oh yeah and apologies about only getting 1 pack of C batteries....did hit 2 but it obviously didn’t update.....

This thread is just the sweetest, had the most awful day and seeing how lovely you all are really had cheered me up! So so so pleased I joined the forum and got to talk with a bunch of beautiful souls ❤️

You are a wonderful naughty soul Mr p. You know that??

I received an unexpected parcel this morning! When I opened it - it really put a smile on my face - such a wonderful 'positive' gift that had really made my day - they look amazing. Whoever you are - thank you so, so much ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) xx

Scorpius12 wrote:

I received an unexpected parcel this morning! When I opened it - it really put a smile on my face - such a wonderful 'positive' gift that had really made my day - they look amazing. Whoever you are - thank you so, so much xx

You’re welcome Scorpius, I agree they do look cool and I’ve been wanting to get you something for a while but Im glad it wasn’t a flogger after our conversation....Apologies there was only 1 set of Cs but the order didn’t update. 

Anyway glad it made you smile and hope you enjoy them both either together like a pastel blur of eroticism or separately, like a smaller pastel blur of eroticism......Either way they’re pretty enough to put a smile on your face on a rainy day and Im pleased you like them...Would you mind writing a review please, they’re a very similar shape to our first vibrator and I might buy some more? No rush though! Enjoy them first x

Mr Pheebs wrote:

Scorpius12 wrote:

I received an unexpected parcel this morning! When I opened it - it really put a smile on my face - such a wonderful 'positive' gift that had really made my day - they look amazing. Whoever you are - thank you so, so much xx

You’re welcome Scorpius, I agree they do look cool and I’ve been wanting to get you something for a while but Im glad it wasn’t a flogger after our conversation....Apologies there was only 1 set of Cs but the order didn’t update.

Anyway glad it made you smile and hope you enjoy them both either together like a pastel blur of eroticism or separately, like a smaller pastel blur of eroticism......Either way they’re pretty enough to put a smile on your face on a rainy day and Im pleased you like them...Would you mind writing a review please, they’re a very similar shape to our first vibrator and I might buy some more? No rush though! Enjoy them first x

Please don't worry about the batteries! I have actually already tried one out - lol - and I must say it is brilliant - the vibration is lovely and rumbly, and powerful too - so I would definitely recommend!

Mr Pheebs you are so lovely. I have been having quite a stressful time, and this has really cheered me up so much. Thank you for being so thoughtful and kind xx

You’re all just so lovely- can someone help, how do I gift someone? Just buy from their wish list and will it go directly to them? Xx

Yeah if u go on their profile pick item then add to basket at check out it will show and option to send to that person. Xx

Great, thank you lovely 😊

Just stumbled on this thread . So nice to see such generosity, life is hard at times and there is a lot of pain in the world.

It really inspires to just "pass it on". A kind gesture, a smile, holding a door open, looking after a neighbour.

Very unique this and very kind. Brought a smile to my face today.

Happy Friday everyone.

Mr Pheebs wrote:

As usual, don’t open a mystery parcel in front of your gran unless you are like minded individuals and she is of stable constitution.

This made me literally lol xD

I'm very happy I stumbled upon this thread. It's really awesome, sweet and heart warming to read through the posts!

So i discovered i got paid a little more than i was expecting and thought f€%$ it lets spread a little cheer. So for the first time since joining i have just sent gifts out to two people that i thought could use a little smile. I hope it works out. Really made me smile sending them.