Argh, I Hate Being So Kind!

I Could Have Just Gotten Myself A Couple Of 99p Bits From The Sale, But Instead I Bought My Best Friend A Happy Birthday Bitch Card For Her 18th And The Only Spare Tenner I've Got Will Be Going On A Present! This Sale Is So At The Wrong Time For Me!

aww poor you vampyrewillow its a shame but im sure there will be more sales.

theres usually one in january. i know its not much comfort

Vampyrewillow wrote:

I Could Have Just Gotten Myself A Couple Of 99p Bits From The Sale, But Instead I Bought My Best Friend A Happy Birthday Bitch Card For Her 18th And The Only Spare Tenner I've Got Will Be Going On A Present! This Sale Is So At The Wrong Time For Me!

sweetlove666 wrote:

aww poor you vampyrewillow its a shame but im sure there will be more sales.

theres usually one in january. i know its not much comfort

most of this sale will be going till theyve sold out, most likely. there will be another one soon enough though! x

Nexas wrote:

LMAO At least it's better to do it in a sale than regular prices right?

thats true! ive gone a bit mad in these sales, though! x

and if something is discontinued im sure you can find things very similar on here

haha, i've just found a tenner in an old purse!!!!!!!! going to pop that in the bfs bank account ( i dont have a card i can use online, dont trust myself) and have a damn good time!!!

looking forward to the january one already! i bought a fair few great things this year, in fact i got my favourite vibrator for 1.99 in the last one!

I've got a similar problem, in that most of the products I'm attracted to on here is stuff for kvetch. It's somehow much easier to spend on him than it is on myself, and he has the same issue, so we spend stuff on each other, and it mostly works out ok. :)

Looks like I missed out on the Fun Factory bootie butt plug through not having the cash before it sold out, oh well, it was going to be for kvetch anyhow, heh. :)

Vampyrewillow wrote:

It could be the right time for you, if you spend that tenner on a heavily discounted pressie!External Media

Thank you for pointing that out. :)

I'm still stuck for cash, unfortunately. :/

awwwww ... seems we all are a bit sort of the readies........ and waiting eagerly for some,

hoping that a sale is on when one has the dosh

better do some more overtime soon

oldbutalive wrote:

awwwww ... seems we all are a bit sort of the readies........ and waiting eagerly for some,

hoping that a sale is on when one has the dosh External Media

better do some more overtime soon External Media

overtime takes too long to get paid for. im considering becoming a hitman! (or should that be hitwoman?) x

Poppy, I got a job for you. . . .

My ex!

How much?

SG69 x

I'm just waiting for the suprise when other half gets more overtime