I Got a Prezzie! (Apr18-Oct18)

Shiny new thread as the old one has become glitchy.

More Sexy at 50![[no user image]|80x80](upload://iu71mu7TB2iYPCE3Usz2QlPaUuQ.gif)
  • Friend: You are friends [Remove]

AmyA wrote:

I'm just lost for words. I have received the most incredibly, incredibly generous gift. I am so touched and I...I just don't know what to say. I don't think I will ever be able to show how grateful I am for the love I have been shown here, by people I have never met! I really do love you all and I will try so hard to pull myself up and keep going to be in a better position to repay even a little of the support I receive here. If the gift sender would like to own up this little kitten would love to thank them personally 😽♥️

It was me. I wanted to say thank you for helping me understand my Wife's reactions to a very intense orgasm last week. You were very open and honest about your own experiences and I really appreciated that. So please enjoy and do be careful, it was the last thing on your wish list. I was a little unsure about the item so please read and heed the safety warnings. Have fun.

Awr, thank you so much! I'm not sure why it was the only thing showing on the lists, I have a number of lists so will check the settings, sorry about that!

I have a couple of e-stim toys I have experimented with but I am by no means experienced so I am always cautious and I tried this in my hands last night and it certainly feels powerful so I shall definitely take it slowly, thank you for the concern.

I haven't been doing so well this last couple of weeks but if I have been any help at all that is a big boost to me so thank you. I joke that I am the dirtiest, most sex positive'virgin' out there so if my honesty is helpful I'm pleased.

Thanks again, I will be sure to review it when I have given it a thorough test. 😽

Love your new pic Leanne ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif) xx

AmyA wrote:

Awr, thank you so much! I'm not sure why it was the only thing showing on the lists, I have a number of lists so will check the settings, sorry about that!

I have a couple of e-stim toys I have experimented with but I am by no means experienced so I am always cautious and I tried this in my hands last night and it certainly feels powerful so I shall definitely take it slowly, thank you for the concern.

I haven't been doing so well this last couple of weeks but if I have been any help at all that is a big boost to me so thank you. I joke that I am the dirtiest, most sex positive'virgin' out there so if my honesty is helpful I'm pleased.

Thanks again, I will be sure to review it when I have given it a thorough test. 😽

AmyA, you have a few lists all with various dates spanning back, this was the last dated list item so i figured was currently "in your mind". The cost wasn't a consideration for me, I just wanted you to have something that you currently wanted.

From the comments I've seen you writting in various threads you are a kind, thoughtful and beautiful person and many people appreciate your help and experience, not just me. I'm sorry that you have not been doing so well the last few weeks and can only assume it is becasue you don't have a partner, based on your sex positive "virgin" phrase. It's easy to get "down" and much harder to think positive thoughts about yourself. Being positive about yourself is very important. I've had terrible bouts of depression in the last 10 to 15 years of my life. Being made redundant at the end of 2016 gave me the change and jolt to do something about how I felt about myself and my life. If I was you I would take time to analyse all the things you like about yourself, your personality, your physical attriutes and focus on those, remind yourself of those positive things, daily if required. Do not form any view on negatives, they must be expelled from your mind, don't let them creep in, re-read your list of positives. If you wish to make any changes then you need to plan how you wish to do that, but only pick one or two things at a time to change otherwise it will be unmanageable. If you wish to find a partner then social media and dating websites offer a whole new dimension that wasn't avialable until the last few years. I've had some friends use the mainstream dating websites with success.

For me I'm trying to strengthen my relationship with my Wife and improve our intimacy and sex life; it's not easy, but change takes time. It's a cliche, but I love my Wife so much it hurts and I've clung on to that through some dark times and thoughts. I've been successful at losing a lot of weight in the last year (4 st) and now run routinely (3 or 4 10k's a week), something I hadn't done since my 20's and I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed it.

Anyway be happy, stay positive and have courage to make changes in your life.

X

MS@50

That was a lovely gesture and post MS@50, congratulations on the weight loss!

Thank you Mr Pheebs, you are too kind! Safe to say that my breasts are not as the models are but I am hopeful that it will be flattering nonetheless; I will find out shortly! Thank you, I I don’t know what else to say but thank you xx

Thank you for your kind words and advise and I will take on board and do my best to follow it (except the online dating, that does not work for me!), you are certainly inspirational in how you have made the changes you wanted in your life. You seem very hard working and loving and you deserve for your relationship to just get better and better which I'm sure it will.

I used to run a little but can't say I ever really enjoyed it, I'm more of a water baby if anything, so deepest admiration on those regular 10k's

Much love
😽

Mr Pheebs, wow! What an absolutely stunning piece; a couple of minor negatives on the sizing which I will cover in my review but overall, hot hot hot! Thank you for your kindness and generosity, I cannot express just how grateful I am; you are a special human being xx

No problems Kink, I’m glad you like it and you feel hot in it. You’re a special human too hon, don’t loose focus on that X

(even if you do joyride mobility scooters 😆)

Mr Pheebs, I had forgotten about that haha, I am glad that you hadn’t.

Also, knock knock.

Whose there?

(And if you say Doctor I’m going to cry).

Haha now I want to say Doctor!

The post man / lady

The post man / lady who?

The post man / lady at your door tomorrow

That was terrible...

You’re so lovely Kink, i’m so lucky to have you as a friend 🤗 Such a shame we can’t chat ☹️

Now that is seriously sexy, provocative and alluring, all rolled up into one! Can’t wait to see her wearing it. Thanks Kink X you’re a star!

You are most welcome, you are both amazing people and I count myself lucky to have forum “met” you, I hope that it is everything that you had hoped for, and more. Enjoy x

Aww thanks Kink X

Rustle rustle....*grins*

I received a rather unexpected delivery this morning and I can only suspect someone from here has been incredibly generous and I'd like to offer my heartfelt thanks to whoever was responsible . I'd love to know who this was so I can say thank you ( I have a little idea but I wouldn't want to just come out with it in case I'm wrong!)

Honestly my eyes lit up when I saw what was inside the box! I feel an early night coming on so I can give this amazing looking toy a good tryout ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I'm still a little lost for words , it's very touching to think someone I've never met could be so lovely and kind as to take the trouble and expense to send such a gift ...thanks a million whoever you are x